Baldur's Gate 3 by Larian Games

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Are any of you going big dick Tactician right out of the gate?

• 2Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Are any of you going big dick Tactician right out of the gate?
Of course! If there were 4 options, I would probably go with the second hardest, but the "normal" difficulty is usually too easy.

As an aside, after a 8 hour download I was greeted with a fucking launcher?! Fuck that! "bg3_dx11.exe" will launch the game directly.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I started on tactician, then it took me an hour to clear the first bandit fight in those ruins cause I only had 3 party members heh.

I'll give tactician another try at level 5 or so once classes actually have some tools.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This game sucks.
ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
What race is everyone going. I wanted Gith just because they get Misty Step, Mage Hand and Jump. But they look ridiculous. I can't do it.

So thinking Half Elf / Wood Elf. Extra movement is really nice and always useful, plus darkvision and Fey ancestry.

I'll be mostly a melee class. Fighter and dip into either barbarian or cleric depending what we need.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wood Elf Ranger. I always play that. Anyway, anyone know if there's a way to hold or reset the initiative of a party member?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
What race is everyone going. I wanted Gith just because they get Misty Step, Mage Hand and Jump. But they look ridiculous. I can't do it.

So thinking Half Elf / Wood Elf. Extra movement is really nice and always useful, plus darkvision and Fey ancestry.

I'll be mostly a melee class. Fighter and dip into either barbarian or cleric depending what we need.

Be whatever this is

1691112289643.png

• 6Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 6 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

I went Shield Dwarf, but I'm playing cuz I love Dwarves, not for abilities.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

I'm playing Duergar because I've never played one before and I like the idea of deep under dark dwarfs.

I'll play Gith next run as a paladin oathbreaker.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user