Ballers (HBO show with The Rock)

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
End seemed a bit rushed...but the complaints of seeing them handle players instead of billionaires seems to be in the cards for next season so that's good.

Enjoyed the season for the most part.

spronk

FPS noob
season 4 returns tonight, didn't even know rock was filming it. i'd imagine its gonna be tough keeping these guys for another season too, with Rock being white hot at the box office along with Denzel Washington's son who plays Ricky and is currently starring in BlackKKlansman

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Marky Mark will keep them around and it’s pretty easy money really. Rock has also expressed how much he loves doing the show.

Story wise though there’s prob not a ton more for them to do but who knows. Glad it’s back I love it.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Decent enough episode. It sets the stage for this season. I'm sure it's going to end with Vinnie Chase, I mean Spencer, just barely missing the vote and not getting elected into the Hall of Fame.

This is a fun show. Those houses were beautiful.

spronk

FPS noob
I love Rickie, "I gotta get the fuck out of here" lol

I agree with Russell Brand being annoying and unfortunately he looks like he'll be a key part of the season. I prefer the miami vibe to LA too, although maybe if they focus so much on surfing and skating we'll see tons of hot LA skanks

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Well, you "may" not have to deal with Russell Brand any longer. After last night's episode, that is.

spronk

FPS noob
pretty sure we've still got a lot more Brand to deal with

"pussy is undefeated" TTD is a wise man

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Not really digging the angle their going for this season with the extreme sports purchase and all the shennanigans that Russell Brand gets into. Ricky's comeback isn't super interesting. Charles being GM could be done better but it's not. Haven't even touched them competing against their former agency or anything really NFL business related. They seem to be struggling for ideas. Maybe it's just me.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm really enjoying this season, I dunno.

I just got caught up on it yesterday, was behind 3 episodes and I dunno what it is, but I'm always entertained by whats happening.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah show has lost a lot of steam, all this skateboarding shit is boring and high school football kid is boring as fuck. need to get back to baller footballers who are shitty with money, stupid as fuck, and love titties and ass

the move to LA just killed the show

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I’d disagree, but really any steam they lost due to a move to LA will be back in full once they hit Vegas.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Dude, no one gets more jacked out of shape quickly than two groups. Star Trek Nerds and Sports people who take shit way too seriously.

It’s a make believe TV show for the love of God.

Sterling

El Presidente
It's hardly specific to those groups. Almost anything specific that gets done badly gets people worked up.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I didn’t say they didn’t, just that no one gets more jacked out shape quicker than they do.

It’s purely a subjective statement I know but I stand by it. Lol