Banshee

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
This is one of those shows that are so much fun that you don't feel the need to nitpick shit.

These last two episodes were directed by some norwegian guy or something like that. The next one should be back to normal.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
He stayed and went to the car and had to grab the kid. He was there for a minute and the semi was stopped right after taking off the guys head

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Wasn't a big fan of the last two episodes. They overdid it with the flashbacks and the fights didn't feel as epic. They were also considerably shorter.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is one of those shows that are so much fun that you don't feel the need to nitpick shit.

These last two episodes were directed by some norwegian guy or something like that. The next one should be back to normal.
I got the vibe someone else was directing it. Makes sense now. They were still quality episodes but I prefer the original guy.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
I got the vibe someone else was directing it. Makes sense now. They were still quality episodes but I prefer the original guy.
Banshee (TV Series 2013- ) - Full Cast & Crew - IMDb

Was curious if he was Norwegian, he wasn't (whenever a Norwegian does even something tiny in Hollywood it is major news here). Only Scandinavian there seems to be Danish. There doesn't seem to be any "original" director either, as there are 7 people in total so far who has directed episodes of the show.

Greg Yaitanes - IMDb

This guy seems to be the main one though, Greg Yaitanes. Say he is one of the most well known guys in Hollywood (in terms of series), I had no idea who he was.

Homsar

Episodes did feel different but i loved the sniper episode. With they didnt kill off the fbi guy

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I cant wait for Lucas to get into it with the Indian again, the fighting on this show is crazy as hell. That intro scene with the honkeys messing with the British guys car was painful to watch.

Melicant

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
For those that aren't aware, there is a short scene after the credits for each episode (at least in season 1). I didn't realize it until I was almost through season 1.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I still havent seen the S1 ones but the S2 have been awesome, last episode it showed the dudes head in the bushes he cut off with the semi.

Homsar

For those that aren't aware, there is a short scene after the credits for each episode (at least in season 1). I didn't realize it until I was almost through season 1.
I quit watching them. They're always pointless, slow and has has nothing to do do wth the story. Last one i caught on accident was rabbit breathing in a car or something stupid

supertouch_sl

shitlord
The only post-credit scene that's really important is the voicemail from Jason Hood in season one. It was in one of the early episodes.

Citz

Silver Squire
That first scene with the meat grinding in the last episode was no joke. I just love how they don't bullshit around in this show.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Weekly bump for being awesome..

I don't know how they manage to jam so much cool shit into each episode. How much longer before they all figure out who Hood really is? I'm betting by the end of the season his gig is up and they end up not caring.