Banshee

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Just caught up. The lady helping the psycho that has threatened and hurt her was very stupid.

What's up with the niece? Going into business for herself? That won't end well.
I think Kai is pushing her that way without saying it. He taught her what she needs to know and now he will let her take her own chunk.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Episode had me nervous or on edge a couple times, I also really like that they made Brock likable which is great since they killed off every other character I enjoyed. Main gripe, stop the CGI. It looks awful and takes away the gritty vibe of the show

Homsar

Good episode, I enjoyed the scene showing how Hood and Job met. New banshee deputy is pretty good also

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I though Job was dead once they started with those flashbacks. I was like.. Shit.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hope job makes it. Last week when he was boxing that dude in his girl shows cracked me the fuck up. That was such a good scene.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i only watch banshee for Job, i tolerate the white ppl.

Hoon has said he thinks guest writers have the most fun with Job (when they write scenes).

Homsar

I enjoy Job, but they just fucked his character up. They made him superman at this point

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
That was a great finale. damn.

I think my favorite thing about this show is the pace. More shit happens in every episode than some shows have going on in a whole season.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
All caught up:
Fight scenes are brutal.
Burton is a bad mother fucker.
No one would live through these beatings, or at least be able to talk for months due to shattered jaw.
Why does Rebecca fucking her uncle=no more Rebecca booty
frown.png
I don't normally react to naked actresses but her scene with that kid in the hotel before he was strangled, hrrrrrrrggghh....

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
It's hard to overstate how mindlessly enjoyable this show is. I plowed through season 1 in two nights. Amish niece is hnnnng.

Homsar

Ive been bummed out every friday since the finale, at least GoT, True Detective and Silicon Valley are starting back up