Banshee

Merlin_sl

shitlord
This is a great fucking show. Ending it makes no sense at all. While the creator is stating it was his decision I'm wondering if it goes beyond that. Maybe the actors getting greedy or writers quitting, not sure. You could milk this for quite a while. Its an open-ended script.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I doubt this show has any issues with actor pay, writing can kill anyone off and i would still tune in

Homsar

Well that crept up fast, season 4 trailer looked awesome. Glad they are going out as planned and not milking it

Homsar

Show is always crazy, really hard to watch some of these scenes sometimes

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
They have now officially killed off all of the hot women on the show.
frown.png

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Still one of the best shows in it's category. I consider equal or even better than Spartacus.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
They have now officially killed off all of the hot women on the show.
frown.png
I dunno, that new cop chick is pretty smoking as is the blonde chick that one cop was banging. Also, wasn't Eliza Dushku going to be in this season? Chances of her getting nude?! I doubt it, but still she's gorgeous.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Finally caught up. I'm really like season 4 so far, though I hope they rescue Job asap. Him getting the hose again every day for two years is too much to bear.

I'm glad they killed off Rebecca, whiny Husband and did a soft-kill of whiny Husband's wheezy son. He was like Walter White's son without the breakfast and shitty websites. The only person I was sad they killed was cancerous FBI guy. I wish he could've been there to see Rabbit bite it.

I really like the redneck and KKK angle. The new KKK leader dude is an interesting character. I can't wait to see Hood team up with Proctor to blow up the cartel and show them how serious plot armor can be.