Banshee

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
One of the best episodes of the series, glad Job is getting back to being a badass

Malkav

French Madman
Was screaming at my screen to FBI bitch to drive the fuck away before making a call at the end.

It was that obvious.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
ya'll know that FBI chick is Faith (eliza dushku)?
latest

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yup, and she looks beat. I recall her being fairly attractive, and in this show she is not looking so great. Maybe that is intentional because of the crack smoking. Dunno.

Either way, still loving this show. Seems like they are going out with a bang. Any chance Hood dies to end the series?

Ganthorn

N00b
Was screaming at my screen to FBI bitch to drive the fuck away before making a call at the end.

It was that obvious.
I figured something was coming but they did a good job of the actual bang itself coming out of nowhere. Both me and my wife jumped hard

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
The fight between Proctor's main bodyguard (can't recall his name) vs Hood & Company is going to be fucking epic. I can't wait. I believe this season is only 10 episodes long (like every other season) so only 3 more episodes left. Get pumped!

Malkav

French Madman
Nope, only 8 episodes this season it seems.

So they only have 1 episode to finish everything.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Oh shit, you're right about only have 8 episodes this season. Well hot damn this last episode is going to go out with a bang.

Homsar

It feels like I've only watched 5 episodes this season and there is only 1 episode left. Should have been 8 episode and and 2 hour finale/movie

I cant see there being a happy ending, every character is in the gutter and accepting of death. I can see Hood, Proctor and everyone else dying with Job surviving and taking care of the daughter ect

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I'm bummed this show is over. One of the few shows I really enjoyed lately and I honestly don't think it got the recognition it deserves.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm bummed this show is over. One of the few shows I really enjoyed lately and I honestly don't think it got the recognition it deserves.
Completely agree its been an excellent four seasons, here is to hoping for a spinoff.

Homsar

Really surprised at the outcome, I was expecting a much darker ending and Glasses to have a much more epic fight. Clay/Glasses reveal wasnt surprising at all either.

Good final season but I feel it should have been 2 episodes longer

Malkav

French Madman
I think the plot that suffered the most from the short season was the neo-nazi revolt against Proctor. It was hyped most of the season but it went out like a wet fart with the Senator bitch-slapping them back to work.

Aside from that, it was a good ending.