Banshee

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I can't help but think if this was on HBO it would be a massive hit.

I was wondering how the hell they would take the premise of this show past the first season and they have done an amazing job.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just 4 pages in 3 seasons makes me sad. So many of my rerolled brothers are missing out.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Probably the best episode they've ever done, and that is saying something for this show.
The directors they get for these episodes are amazing, the Indian battle with Proctors bodyguard was the shit. The way the camera showed the tomahawk coming and then going up through the roof of the Rolls Royce was awesome.

If you haven't watched Origins on youtube you need to right now. Specifically the one which shows Proctor meeting his bodyguard and the one where Chayton is confronted by one of his dads old friends and you can see his transformation start. They are 5 minutes long and are fucking badass.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
That was a hell of a fight. Probably the most entertaining, and brutal fight I've ever seen on any TV show. Holy. Shit.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have a feeling another one of our hot girls is going to die next week. Damn. I hope this show isnt ending.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Show is good, unbelievable, but good. I like that after every episode I ask myself how are they going to keep this pace

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's like the new Spartacus. Story is great, action scenes are amazing and you get just enough T&A every episode. Probably my favorite show on TV atm.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I am intrigued at the neo-nazi (ex?) guy being there when all this goes down next week. Still not sure what the deal is with him, if he's legit or trying to kill them for the deaths of the other nazi guys.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Doesn't really matter, it will be awesome either way. I do hope he's a good guy, I want to see more of him.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
This show is ridiculously awesome. If it weren't for this thread I would never have heard of it. Only on S1 E03, that slugfest with the rapist MMA fighter, just brutal. I dont think I can sleep tonight QQ

11 / 10

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I am intrigued at the neo-nazi (ex?) guy being there when all this goes down next week. Still not sure what the deal is with him, if he's legit or trying to kill them for the deaths of the other nazi guys.
I think he came back to try one more time for the job and since he is now trapped in there with him they are going to see just how useful he is. He will probably go all Rambo on some red bones and they will be worried about him just getting his racist rocks off.

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Nooooooooo. I guess this is a lesson for all future actresses on Banshee; refuse to show your tits, get killed off.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
This show is ridiculously awesome. If it weren't for this thread I would never have heard of it. Only on S1 E03, that slugfest with the rapist MMA fighter, just brutal. I dont think I can sleep tonight QQ

11 / 10
Only on S1 ep3? LOL. Dude, you have no idea. Better fasten your seatbelt.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man. Just so much awesome as usual. I'll miss her.

Been looking to see if they renewed for season 4 but nothing solid yet. I did see something where they hinted at 6 seasons. That would be perfect. I really don't want to see this show end.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man. Just so much awesome as usual. I'll miss her.

Been looking to see if they renewed for season 4 but nothing solid yet. I did see something where they hinted at 6 seasons. That would be perfect. I really don't want to see this show end.
Yeah I have been wondering this as well. The show is great, but obviously totally unbelievable, so I just have to wonder how long they can keep going. I think anymore than another couple seasons may turn it completely silly. Not that I want it to end!

Who didn't show their tits?
Yeah I thought pretty much every chick on there was naked at some point. I know Siobahn was, just not a lot like Rebecca does. I think even Nola did when she was first introduced as well, right?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Just watched Season 2. Wish I could buy the episodes as they air. Cinemax is not offered in HD by my cable company where I live and often times the web services are not available for me either, Showtime wasn't.

Just double checked, no HD, 17 bucks a month and their website is not available to me. Ill just wait for it to be released then.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Damnit, there's only 4 hot chicks on the show and they killed half of them off in the last couple episodes. Do not like.