Banshee

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just watched Season 2. Wish I could buy the episodes as they air. Cinemax is not offered in HD by my cable company where I live and often times the web services are not available for me either, Showtime wasn't.

Just double checked, no HD, 17 bucks a month and their website is not available to me. Ill just wait for it to be released then.
Or you could just torrent it now and buy it later if it makes you feel guilty. :p

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wonder how their rating are doing, as for killing all the hot girls they're obviously bringing in new ones but I doubt they will be nearly as cute

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
They can always call CW to ship over some hot chicks. It's an endless supply over there.

DiddleySquat

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Who didn't show their tits?
Nola had a short sex scene with Hood, but there clearly was a 'no titty clause' in her contract because all we got was some out of focus sideboob and butt.

Most intimate close-up we got was from her eusophagus.

Homsar

So next week he bangs the new chick? good episode, cant wait for him to take down that big fucker

Raes

Vyemm Raider
It was an ok episode, except for the grief hallucinations. Who knew there was such a thing? Oh, wait...

Malkav

French Madman
Carrie and the husband kicking punks' asses : great.
Grief induced hallucinations : stupid.
Go-pro heist : pov changing too quickly sometimes, hard to follow at some points.
Oh, and the army dude is a fucking behemoth.

Homsar

The hallucinations were dumb and the show never made you think he was crazy in love with that girl either, what he had been fucking her for a couple months?

Raes

Vyemm Raider
He definitely had some feelings for her, but it's mainly the fact that he feels directly responsible for her death.

Homsar

which makes no sense, but people always blame themselves when someone dies. I agree about the stepdad or ex husband scene being good, typically dont care for that character

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Well, it makes a little sense, hence the whole "If I had done things differently when I arrived in Banshee" flashback. What makes much less sense is tribal warrior dude suddenly murdering defenseless women.

Malkav

French Madman
Well, it makes a little sense, hence the whole "If I had done things differently when I arrived in Banshee" flashback. What makes much less sense is tribal warrior dude suddenly murdering defenseless women.
That's just to show he is not redeemable at this point (cf dialogue with indian chick).

What was retarded was the chick helping him when he was passed out. Bitch, the dude just threatened to kill you, call the fucking police.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, that too. Overall, outside of a couple gratuitous fight scenes, this season has been pretty shitty compared to the first two. Did they change writers/directors or what?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Just caught up. The lady helping the psycho that has threatened and hurt her was very stupid.

What's up with the niece? Going into business for herself? That won't end well.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Crazy Army colonel had to have seen Hoods face, right? I have to think he knows who robbed him, yet he can't just bring down the wrath of the Armed Forces on Hood because that money was stolen/embezzled to begin with. That should be interesting.