Banshee

Raes

Vyemm Raider
They can cram so much cool shit intosomeepisodes because they wasted so much time on that stupid guest directors wanna-be arty bullshit that they were backlogged.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Heh, I think the evidence shows you are more likely to survive being taken prisoner by the Taliban than ending up in Banshee county lockup ;p

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Too true. Although, if they survived gen pop while waiting for trial, they probably would've gotten the chair anyway. Fetus murder is pretty serious.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I know, right? So brutal that the even the other two skinheads flinched when he did it.

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Damn, that was an awesome episode. I had no idea Job was such a badass, the opening scene was crazy.

Finale next week. I think Rabbit will finally be put down and next season will focus on the war Hood started with Kai.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn, that was an awesome episode. I had no idea Job was such a badass, the opening scene was crazy.

Finale next week. I think Rabbit will finally be put down and next season will focus on the war Hood started with Kai.
Yea, felt like I was watching a game trailer. That was amazing and a crazy ending with the car accident.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
The "go to hell" - "ok" exchange was better than anything I had imagined. Best tv series of this past quarter easily.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I know! Anyone else think she was about to go down on her uncle at the end?
No, walking up to your uncle while he is naked, checking out his package, and then going in for a hug is totally normal behavior, and in no way suggests she is desperate for his cock ;p

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Just watched both seasons of this show over the past couple weeks.

This show is great, and unfortunately will never get it's deserved viewership since it is on Cinemax(I didn't even know that Cinemax had original series)

Highly recommend to anyone who likes action, tits, great dialogue, and some good dark humor mixed in.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Dude always looks like he's chewing tobacco or something. Thankfully the chicks are all hot, even the deputy. Amish crimelord is easily my favorite character. Alll the Vory are kinda useless pussies tho--maybe cuz they're all ukrainian? Shouldn't matter, last I heard some of the biggest Vory were kurdish or something.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nola vs Proctors Nazi bodyguard tonight, the preview shows Chaytons little brother going after proctor alone also.

So nice to have the most violent and gratuitous sex show back on skinemax.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I love how they just tease you with the hot girls in this show. So much potential this season

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Another amazing episode. So much good stuff I'd have to recount the whole episode to list them all.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah banhee been a great show from season 1. Fight between creepy glasses dude and nola was really well done especially the flashback to show how they were similars.