Barbie (2023)

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
20230715_145520.jpg

Here's Snow White from Shazam 2

Another smokin' actress is the one from Where the Crawdads Sing, or maybe I'm just a leg guy:

20230704_235050.jpg

20230704_232838.jpg

20230705_000604.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
The way you separate the wheat from the chaff in regards to "authentically pretty" is whether she looks good without makeup or not. Can make plenty of <5 trolls 9+ with the right makeup and bone structure, but a true beauty pulls off an 8+ without so much as a touch of lipstick.
I think you have no idea how the 1-10 system actually works and instead just give random numbers to people.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
DickTrickle DickTrickle ok i admit the Brewski beer shit and casa dojo mojo house made me laugh. the slut Barbies is funny too. but so far its the only part of this movie that isnt horrible shit.
holy homoeroticism. this movie is pure faggotry and horrible shit. they only managed 5 minutes of funny and then it went back to this bullshit. yeah dude i saw this movie. its fucking dumb and predictable. AMA.

Last edited:
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Whenever someone uses the term "butterface" unironically I just assume the guy is a fucking land whale IRL

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
DickTrickle DickTrickle ok i admit the Brewski beer shit and casa dojo mojo house made me laugh. the slut Barbies is funny too. but so far its the only part of this movie that isnt horrible shit.
holy homoeroticism. this movie is pure faggotry and horrible shit. they only managed 5 minutes of funny and then it went back to this bullshit. yeah dude i saw this movie. its fucking dumb and predictable. AMA.

did you see it in theaters?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
$800M+ so far

looks like the Boomer Barometer (aka Facebook Buzz) shit its Depends

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Loving all the schizophrenic takes and reactions.

From the woke mecha godzilla that needs to be boycotted, to now must-see anti-woke movie of the year. This movie's got em in a tizzy.

Haus

<Silver Donator>

From the woke mecha godzilla that needs to be boycotted, to now must-see anti-woke movie of the year. This movie's got em in a tizzy.
I think at this point you have to give due credit to Greta Gertzwig or whatever her name is. Instead of trying to make a movie so devoid of "the message" as to try to appeal to all audiences, she has realized that the audiences are polarized to the point now that being neutral will not really help. So she crafted a movie where both sides can take their own message from it. Basically she's the arms dealer selling to both sides of the conflict.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

1691194742082.png

So she crafted a movie where both sides can take their own message from it. Basically she's the arms dealer selling to both sides of the conflict.
I dunno. I obviously havent seen this pile of shit but it sounds like people saying its "anti woke" or ken was the real star is ODing on massive amount of copium.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
View attachment 485342

I dunno. I obviously havent seen this pile of shit but it sounds like people saying its "anti woke" or ken was the real star is ODing on massive amount of copium.
i can see people getting the Ken vibe from it. Barbie came off as an asshole in a lot of scenes and Ken in my opinion was acting like a little bitch, even when he was "empowered", he was really vulnerable. he should have ditched Barbie for a chick from the real world. Barbie gets a pussy. Ken should have gotten a dick. instead he went back to being a homeless bitch who exists to please Barbie, but she ditches him for a pussy so she could get plowed on the regular.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
i can see people getting the Ken vibe from it. Barbie came off as an asshole in a lot of scenes
Modern audiences are genuinely too stupid to take away Barbie being a shallow vapid asshole.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users