Barbie (2023)

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Chukzombi and the Facebook Brigade are seething

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Having heard RL friends who saw this and seen the blubs on it, my opinion mirrors the Drinkers on this. They could have made a great satire for the ages with an actual uplifting message. Instead they made another man hate filled dystopian shitfest that will likely be forgotten quicker than the female Ghostbusters or the last five Disney woke animated movies were. With Gosling and Robbie, you have top tier acting. The set designers were clearly knocking it out of the park. This could have been a fun bit of sarcasm, think the Josie and the Pussycats movie for a new generation (great movie btw if you have never seen it). Instead they basically did what Mindy Khaling did with the Velma series and made a mean spirited movie where the protagonist is basically all about restoring status quo of one side being in control. I don't know if this is a bad movie, but based on reviews and clips it is definately a missed opportunity.

Plus lets be honest this movie is being pumped to draw any attention they can from Sound of Freedom.

• 3Picard
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Nah, hate to use the RLM example again but they stopped going to shit they know they dont care about or hate such as super hero movies outside of James Gunn or Sam Raimi. Hell I'd rather them review every Star Trek episode in order starting in TOS then them tell me why they hate a Barbie movie that isn't aimed at them, and they have no interest in seeing outside of farming hate clicks.

It has nothing to do with him not knowing what he is saying, he could have reviewed Oppenheimer or whatever but that doesnt get hate clicks, and its the type of shit im bored with.

This is why he reviewed Barbie

View attachment 483738

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Why are you so desperate to make this movie more popular Ossoi?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
After this movie comes Polly Pockets movie, another lego movie, hot wheels, gi joe, maybe the care bears.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
He is an adult that is still masking inside grocery stores. Says it all, right?

They were sunglasses in the outside reflection of the artisan pop up ice cream shop, dimwit

So wrong on multiple levels, which is standard for you

1690338405964.png

Last edited:

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You are confusing "human nature" with what people in power want your nature to conform to.
My hatred for degenerates and the like is an innate primal force within me. Its not a result of people pressing the right key strokes in my brain.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
They were sunglasses in the outside reflection of the artisan pop up ice cream shop, dimwit

So wrong on multiple levels, which is standard for you

I stand corrected. The person who literally fucks dogs was actually just wearing sunglasses and not a retard mask. I was wrong about his relative level of degeneracy.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Who hasn't done a line of crack on a dog dick after a messy pullout... or whatever he did, it's not filed in the important part of my brain.

• 1Solidarity

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Guys, he licks dog cum out of the assholes of tranny thots. He doesnt actually fuck the dogs.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I stand corrected. The person who literally fucks dogs was actually just wearing sunglasses and not a retard mask. I was wrong about his relative level of degeneracy.

I should have known a photo of some novelty ice cream would trigger the natives

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>

I actually agree with this. Conservitive outlets and politicians look fucking retarded going all in on this movie. It doesn't deserve an ounce of time or thought, yet eveyone has to weigh in on it like it is some Citizen Kane shit.

Where have people been? Every single movie released in recent years is "White Man Bad, Woman Best". This movie is called Barbie...no shit it is how it is. Just more evidence when it comes to REAL problems, right wing politicians and social media personalities just want to stay relavent and tweet out manufactured controversy regarding the latest trending topic, instead of actually doing something.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I actually agree with this. Conservitive outlets and politicians look fucking retarded going all in on this movie. It doesn't deserve an ounce of time or thought, yet eveyone has to weigh in on it like it is some Citizen Kane shit.

Where have people been? Every single movie released in recent years is "White Man Bad, Woman Best". This movie is called Barbie...no shit it is how it is. Just more evidence when it comes to REAL problems, right wing politicians and social media personalities just want to stay relavent and tweet out manufactured controversy regarding the latest trending topic, instead of actually doing something.
i guess people have a problem with it is because they are pushing the same message that influences little girls to continue shitting on men later in life. maybe stop doing that and then girls will be less cunts when they grow up into womanhood. i havent seen anyone go crazy about this. its just a discussion. why Ken has to be Barbie's emotional tampon is unknown. i thought they were friends.

• 1Like