Barry

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Speaking of NoHo, he was the cyborg in Bill and Ted Face the Music. Was kind of surprising as I just completely didn't realize it until after finishing.

Juvarisx

Florida
3 years and didnt miss a beat. NoHo Hank is still the funniest character on tv

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Good episode. Barry imaging headshots on people he's talking to will probably cause issues later on. He'll be in a gun fight and think he killed someone, but the shot missed and he's only seeing imaginary bullet holes.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
"You have too many dogs!" As literally 24 run past the window. I counted.

EDIT: Also, how the fuck did Barry's car get hit? He was in the right hand lane and made a right turn into a T intersection. The other car came at an angle that looks like it was going the wrong direction in Barry's lane and turned into him as he turned the corner. Really strange.

Last edited:

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This show is starting to get dragged down by the "My Truth" domestic abuse show side story. I find myself fast forwarding through those scenes entirely

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Especially with how long they took between season 2 and 3, its a huge letdown and the show hasnt been very good. Needs more SoHo Hank too.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This show is starting to get dragged down by the "My Truth" domestic abuse show side story. I find myself fast forwarding through those scenes entirely
Yeah, I'm starting to sour on this show a bit. Everything with Sally and that stupid little girl is awful. The Noho stuff is kind of becoming Flanderized.

Barry (and Cousineau) is a bit hit or miss right now, but the tone isn't funny anymore.