Batman: Arkham Knight

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Wow, forgot how long this game has been kicking around, decently old thread.

This is out in 2 weeks, the 23rd. Here's a video of the NVIDIA stuff, smoke looks neat.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Talked to amazon and got the code for this from my 960 gtx. Can't wait to play it.

Oatlord_sl

shitlord
I got my PS4 off of craigslist for $300 when bloodborne came out, but if I had the chance to play it on my broken PC, I would've fixed my PC.
So even if I have an old quad core Intel (one of the first models out right after the core 2 line), I could get decent resolution with just tossing in a new video card and it would be a better bet than a console you all think?

Appreciate any help.

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
So even if I have an old quad core Intel (one of the first models out right after the core 2 line), I could get decent resolution with just tossing in a new video card and it would be a better bet than a console you all think?

Appreciate any help.
I'm not as tech savvy as the forum bros who frequent this thread:Desktop Computers. You might try asking there.

Column_sl

shitlord
The 360 wireless pc version is pretty much the best thing out there. Plug and Play, always works. Rechargeable batteries, and every console PC game port works with it right out of the box.

Had mine for over 2 years, and it has never broke.

Use it for everything that is consolish gaming including emulators.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Which gamepad do you guys recommend for playing this on the PC?
I use the DualShock 4. Best controller out at the moment in my opinion. Like it better than the 360.

I might consider swapping that for the new Xbox controller showed at E3 though.

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
I use the DualShock 4. Best controller out at the moment in my opinion. Like it better than the 360.

I might consider swapping that for the new Xbox controller showed at E3 though.
I'll second the DS4. If you decide to get it, pick up some Gel Tabs stick covers as the rubber on the sticks tends to wear out fast.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Replaced my Wired 360 controller with a Wired Xbox One controller, liking it so far and like that games pick up the button colors and whatnot of the MS controllers.

spronk

FPS noob
prob no one here ordered it but apparently warner bros cancelled the batmobile collectors edition due to quality issues with the batmobile

Column_sl

shitlord
Orgins wasn't terrible imo, it just had a shitload of bugs at release so people shit on it.

I played through every Batman game in the series including the Vita prequel, and have enjoyed all of them.