Batman: Arkham Knight

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Randin

Trakanon Raider
With this officially being the last Arkham game, I wonder if we can expect them to try their hands at other superhero properties? After the success of this series, I have to imagine Rocksteady just about has carte blanche with DC's roster; could it be time for a good Superman game?

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't think it's going to be the last Arkham game, just the last one Rocksteady will be doing. With Arkham Origins, WB seemed to indicate they want this to be a yearly franchise, and considering how successful these games are, I'm sure they are going to try to continue to milk it. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that WB Montreal is already in the planning stages for the fifth Arkham game. I'm just hoping that, if this is the case, they leave Rocksteady's trilogy alone and don't try to continue it without them.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
^^ It's like City for the most part. I made the mistake of buying it on the Wii U and never play it because I cannot get used to the controls
frown.png

I would love it if Rocksteady kills off Batman.

"There will be no more comics of this character either, after we are done with it. No one does it better than us"

(Not being sarcastic. They make great games. Anything after this will suck due to a lack of Rocksteady involvement. I look forward to Superman: Krypton City which I hope is their next title.)

Solariss

Golden Squire
So I never touched Arkham Origins after learning it wasn't the same team... is the game worth playing?
Yes.. Wasn't as good as the others storywise, but same mechanics. It didn't feel like it was a completely different game to me. If I played not knowing Rocksteady didn't work on it I wouldn't have been able to say, "omgz this game iz shit!!!" There are too many nit picky fucks here

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, bugs were Origins' major downfall. I got the game somewhat late, and after it had been patched, but even then there were still a couple persistent bugs (although none that were truly game-breaking).

Honestly, if they were to fix those (which they've explicitly said they won't), I would feel comfortable calling Origins the best game in the series; the gameplay's a natural evolution of the previous games, and I honestly liked the story better than Asylum or City's (not to say I didn't like those stories too, but I felt Origins' hung together better).

Forbin_sl

shitlord
Can't say i am looking forward to a new batman game at all so soon after Origins, but Rocksteady is making this one so they have my curiosity. What actually has me most excited about the game is it's only coming to PS4,Xbone and PC so it won't be held back by the limitations of the previous gen.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Hopefully they have a better idea of what the consoles can do so the peasants aren't stuck playing an action game at 30 fps.

I liked Origins well enough, however the platforming was extreme I DID THIS SHIT ALREADY mode. Like how I felt playing Darksiders 2. And there seemed to be barely any predator rooms, but the handful of new gadgets made them ultra easy anyhow. Shock gloves were too much of an I-win button as well.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
New style of faces for the characters? Looking a bit more realistic and better looking in that new trailer.
According tothis article, "the polygon count on one character in Arkham Knight is as big as the count of the whole Arkham Asylum environment". Though, it's from my understanding that this trailer wasn't done with the game engine.