Batman: Arkham Origins

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
When you first meet Electrocutioner was 50 times harder for me than Deathstroke. I actually looked it up on youtube to make sure I was doing it right and it wasn't bugged.
Doesn't Electrocutioner go down in 1 hit? Was that a bug?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just played through Origins late last year and only ran into one bug (during the fight with Croc), and I know the game had seen like half a dozen patches since release so I figured they got most of them. Double check your version is up to date but maybe just bad luck.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
How can I check the version? Discovered a few more bugs today (thug walking waist-deep in concrete, informant indicated on map but not actually there, only to later appear there unconscious, prompting an awkward interrogation sequence with a silent body and still leaving the informant icon on the map). Wacky stuff.

rrr_img_92090.jpg

This is on Steam and I bought it as part of a bundle so the game had already been out for a while. I don't see any updates available or anything.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
On Steam you can right-click and make sure "always keep this game up to date" is selected but otherwise yea it's probably just bad luck. It's weird cause that's how the game sounded at release before all the patches though.