Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Xevy

Log Wizard
The worst part of trailers is when they include scenes after a fake death. Like character A: "dies" but then I remember in the commercial he's flying a helicopter or some shit so I know it's ALL A DIRTY LIE!

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Punisher war zone? that movie was terrible but awesome
Warzone had my attention at the blowing up the parkour guy but won me over with the final assault. Still think its a very well shot movie cinematography wise, some legit good shots.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Warzone had my attention at the blowing up the parkour guy but won me over with the final assault. Still think its a very well shot movie cinematography wise, some legit good shots.
What are you talking about? That was horrible. The scene is never really setup or framed appropriately. You do not know what is front of him EVER, during the entire video. He is just walking down a hallway and then cut to killing person in doorway you haven't seen before then back to hallway. It so jarring and amazingly amateur. Maybe that is more editing, but holy shit that was awful.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
What are you talking about? That was horrible. The scene is never really setup or framed appropriately. You do not know what is front of him EVER, during the entire video. He is just walking down a hallway and then cut to killing person in doorway you haven't seen before then back to hallway. It so jarring and amazingly amateur. Maybe that is more editing, but holy shit that was awful.
I'm not talking about that specifically in terms of some the good shots in that film...

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well, i can at least scratch another movie off my must see list. its really bad when the worst thing you imagined for the movie (batfleck) turns out to be the best thing. when has Lex Luthor ever been portrayed as a little bitchfag? lex is supposed to be a tough as iron fucking nails businessman, he is supposed to have an ego as the most powerful man on earth and his hatred for superman comes from him being more powerful than lex. i am also going to pretend that that creature isnt actually doomsday, but some minion of darkseid. even though you cant defeat darkseid without flash and green lantern. i dunno what the fuck these guys are doing.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That isnt the Lex Luther from the comics, its his son. Not sure if WB/DC saw it and said WTF, but they have said its Alexander luther jr.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
latest

When you realize DC stealth changed her to asian w/o fanfair...
(she's walking along w/ the doomsday corpse)
Mercy Graves (Character) - Comic Vine

Caliane

well, i can at least scratch another movie off my must see list. its really bad when the worst thing you imagined for the movie (batfleck) turns out to be the best thing. when has Lex Luthor ever been portrayed as a little bitchfag? lex is supposed to be a tough as iron fucking nails businessman, he is supposed to have an ego as the most powerful man on earth and his hatred for superman comes from him being more powerful than lex. i am also going to pretend that that creature isnt actually doomsday, but some minion of darkseid. even though you cant defeat darkseid without flash and green lantern. i dunno what the fuck these guys are doing.
this does make a good point, Cavil does not sell Clark Kent at all. He plays kent and Superman exactly the same.

intelnavi_sl

shitlord
I avoid watching trailers but was forced when watching Star Wars at a movie theater. So they give away the entire twist of the movie in the trailer so now I just need to see the last 30 minutes? That was almost some Ender's Game level of bullshit. Seriously, fuck trailers, who the fuck thinks this is a good idea? Look at X-men if you want good trailers. They don't spoil anything, they don't give away the mystery, they don't make me feel like I've just watched 3/4ths of the movie in a few minutes.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
No, it's obviously a great idea to make a trailer for a movie called Batman V Superman and then show them fighting side by side in a scene from near the end of the film.

Then again, that's not exactly a spoiler.

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
God this movie is going to be awful. It's a shame because i think a Justice league and Wonder Women could have been great.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
This movie looks fucking amazing. There's nothing I want to see more than some old boring faggot version of batman get into a 10 minute battle with superman before they make up and then fight some common enemy and realize they're friends all along, then to both have their collective weak asses saved by a real woman with real woman powers. My only real issue about this movie is that wonder woman isn't black.