Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Not exactly.

new-van-sign-graphics-007.jpg

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That trailer was pretty damn good. Loved Supes reaction when his punch gets blocked at the end.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah, that trailer was pretty good. Still think this movie is going to suck ass. Snyder does lots of great trailers for mediocre movies.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
That trailer was pretty damn good. Loved Supes reaction when his punch gets blocked at the end.
How could Batman plausibly block his punch? Unless Supes is already weakened by... something.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I predicted immediately after man of steel that someone would come up with kryptonite by weaponizing kryptonian atmosphere, probably like a gas grenade or something.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I predicted immediately after man of steel that someone would come up with kryptonite by weaponizing kryptonian atmosphere, probably like a gas grenade or something.
What if Supes wears one of the Kryptonian masks but puts earth atmosphere in it?

Column_sl

shitlord
How could Batman plausibly block his punch? Unless Supes is already weakened by... something.
Well if it's like the Dark Knight , Green Arrow shoots off a Kryptonian laced arrow.

I doubt he's in this film tho, so maybe Alfred does something.

oliver4.jpg

n8ieU.jpg