Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Well if it's like the Dark Knight , Green Arrow shoots off a Kryptonian laced arrow.

I doubt he's in this film tho, so maybe Alfred does something.
Kryptonite wasn't in the first movie though. It was something to do with the atmosphere. Wonder if kryptonite will be introduced.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah they should have led with that, alot of it is still meh to me but the fight at the beginning is great, most comic book like batman action so far for a movie.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If this was the first and only trailer, the hype would be real and the movie would not have been spoiled.
That fight in the beginning is better than any fight in the nolan trilogy. Looked like i was playing an Arkham game. Pretty good imo

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Stopped reading that article right here:

If the film is as underwhelming as it looked in earlier trailers, then it's time to give someone else a shot (maybe a woman or person of color with proven ability, of which there are many?).

Caliane

Stopped reading that article right here:

If the film is as underwhelming as it looked in earlier trailers, then it's time to give someone else a shot (maybe a woman or person of color with proven ability, of which there are many?).
Starfire movie. Orange and a woman.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Probably recently finished FX on a lot of the new footage.

Guessing the armor is made from remnants of the kryptonian ship and is why it can do what it does (this was suggested by Emergency Awesome).

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Other trailers, 3/10. This new trailer, 9/10. So, does the movie split the difference at 6/10?

Column_sl

shitlord
Guessing the armor is made from remnants of the kryptonian ship and is why it can do what it does
Literal Plot armor....

rrr_img_126333.png

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
I'm glad they showed the earlier trailers especially the ones with Doomsday(the 6th ninja turtle). The newest trailer does not get me hyped to see this.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There is a scene where Batman shoots a gun and Supes catches it. Batman had to have known Superman would catch or just ignore any projectile fired at him, so I am guessing it was kryptonite laced or something else that saps Superman's powers, which allows Batman to actually fight toe to toe with him.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I was getting bothered by all the scenes of Batman getting owned until the end when you see the look on Supermans face when Batman blocks his punch. Awesome.

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Despite the last trailer being pretty good, I still have zero urge to see this in the first month.

Caliane

I was getting bothered by all the scenes of Batman getting owned until the end when you see the look on Supermans face when Batman blocks his punch. Awesome.
you were bothered my superman swatting Batman like a fly... what is this.. .I don't even know..