Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Good news for the upcoming film

article-0-1BCF6AAF000005DC-369_634x631.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i really hope they cast bieber as robin. will just confirm me never ever watching this. looks fake as hell though.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Apparently Bieber just tweeted something pertaining to a reference to Funny or Die so the script is probably a prop for a future video for the site.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I just figured Beiber got a hold of the script because he has a ton of money so now he knows what happens etc.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Not authentic obviously, but still not too bad at all considering some of the abominations that have been generated in the past. Far too much slo-mo and all that, but not terrible.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Not authentic obviously, but still not too bad at all considering some of the abominations that have been generated in the past. Far too much slo-mo and all that, but not terrible.
The fuck was that? I suddenly feel the need to buy an Audi or something.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Needs more invisible jet and lasso of truth.

Seriously, though, that was pretty cool. I think they did a good job portraying Wonder Woman in a pretty non-campy way, which is impressive considering how cheesy she.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I find Wonder Woman to be one of the least consistent DC characters. Her powers and origin seem to change every year. One day she goes toe to toe with superman, the next she gets beat up but some chumps like cheata. Dont even get me started on having a character who can fly, but instead uses an airplane.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I find Wonder Woman to be one of the least consistent DC characters. Her powers and origin seem to change every year. One day she goes toe to toe with superman, the next she gets beat up but some chumps like cheata. Dont even get me started on having a character who can fly, but instead uses an airplane.
Don't knock the Cheetah, in the new DC52, she beat the entire Justice League by herself.

Caliane

the plane is legacy from before the flying.
But casuals know it from superfriends, much like the reflecting bracelets, from the TV show. so that shit keeps getting brought back up.
shes stuck in Adam west batman/superfriends mode for alot of writers, and "not" fans.

Current WW run is fantastic. Azzarello/Chiang. All you need to do is make this comic in movie form. (although, more then a few do greatly prefer clay origin, not daughter of Zeus origin, myself included. unique origin, blessed by the gods>just another demigod)

Injustice comic for the game is also a great version of WW. although she is inexplicably evil for some reason as of yet stated.

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord
That Wonder Women fan video is getting noticed by the media.
Probably won't get enough traction for a movie but it's at least getting noticed.