Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Uhg, I really wanted a top quality Wonder Woman who is a major bitch but can back it up with pure power, looks like we get a dizzy bitch instead. IMO WW should be Xena with a different colour costume.

I really like the Jon Stewart idea, I love Hal Jordan, but Ryan Reynolds was a horrible choice for him. I did not mind the GL movie (/duck) but hated the way Jordan was played on Screen.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Ryan Reynolds is just generic good looking goofy guy, he was a shitty choice to play Hal Jordan, stupid studios were obviously trying to draw in a female crowd who will watch anything he does.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm with Grimmlokk once again. It isn't just the boobs, it is the whole physique that is wrong.

She's too old now, but I always thought Wonder Woman should have a look similar to Krista Allen's. She's been in a ton of stuff, but most of you would probably remember her from this scene in Liar, Liar:

rrr_img_55478.jpg

I don't think Gina Carano is ugly by any means, but I always pictured a really, really beautiful face to go with the body, and (to me anyway) Krista Allen is about the closest I could imagine in body and face. Tell me this doesn't look like an Amazonian princess.

rrr_img_55479.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It's kind of a funny predicate. To get the body wonder woman should have you basically need a woman with a lot of testosterone, but it's very difficult to avoid masculine body features from that. I imagine that faking a strong looking body is easier than faking a good looking face.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ryan Reynolds is just generic good looking goofy guy, he was a shitty choice to play Hal Jordan, stupid studios were obviously trying to draw in a female crowd who will watch anything he does.
Mostly agree. I enjoy Ryan Reynolds. He's not a bad green lantern. He's a bad Hal Jordan. He would have been an awesome Kyle Raynor.

There was a lot wrong with that movie and Ryan playing Hal was only a small part of it.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Agree, Reynolds would have been a much better Kyle but It wasn't his fault the movie was terrible

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Josh Holloway Wanted For Aquaman In Batman vs. Superman?

You may want to file this one strictly under the rumor category. CBM is reporting that former Lost star Josh Holloway is being eyed for a role in Batman vs. Superman. Or is it Justice League now? Whatever Zack Snyder's upcoming sequel ends up as, sources are reporting that the actor, who can currently be seen on television in his new show Intelligence, might be showing up in the superhero flick. Though they don't name which role he's wanted for, CBM believes, based on pure speculation, that it could be Aquaman.

As I said at the start of this article, this bit of news is more than likely a rumor. Holloway is a likeable enough actor and all but I can't see him being cast in a film like Batman vs. Superman. Then again, Wonder Woman will be played by Gal Gadot and there's a couple of fingers pointing to Joaquin Phoenix as Lex Luthor, so casting is certainly surprising with this one. That being said, I still doubt that it's true.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
---Batman vs Superman pushed back to 2016 ---

Warner Bros. Pictures announced today that the release of Zack Snyder?s untitled Superman/Batman film has been moved to May 6, 2016, allowing the filmmakers time to realize fully their vision, given the complex visual nature of the story. The decision was made following the shift of the start of production to second quarter of this year. The Studio has also set a July 17, 2015, worldwide release date for its as-yet-untitled all-new Peter Pan adventure. Joe Wright will direct the epic live-action film about the boy who would never grow up, created by J.M. Barrie. The dual date announcement was made by Dan Fellman, President, Domestic Distribution, and Veronika Kwan Vandenberg, President, International Distribution, Warner Bros. Pictures.

In making the announcement, Fellman stated, ?We are happy to take advantage of these coveted summer dates, which are perfect for two of our biggest tentpole releases. We share the fans? excitement to see DC Comics? most popular figures, Superman and Batman, together on the big screen for the first time, which will now be arriving in theatres in May 2016. Peter Pan has delighted people of every generation for more than a century, so we are thrilled to bring him back to the screen next summer for today?s moviegoers.?

Kwan Vandenberg added, ?We know that there is already great anticipation building for the next Super Hero film from Zack Snyder, and we are equally eager to see what he has in store for Superman and Batman as they share the big screen for the first time ever. The summer release corridor is also perfect for Joe Wright?s ambitious new Peter Pan adventure, reimagining the ageless story of the beloved and forever-young hero for audiences worldwide.?

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
The problem I have with Jesse Eisenberg is that he's basically Jesse Eisenberg in everything he plays. He's the tense, neurotic, slightly jumpy, usually cocky character. That's not to say I don't think he has the talent to pull off Lex Luthor, but that I'll likely have a really hard time suspending disbelief and keep wondering why Superman is pummeling the magician who started Facebook after fighting zombies.