Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
rrr_img_72326.jpg

I think Genna would have the beauty...

rrr_img_72330.jpg

She has also already played a "Do not Fuck with me" kind of role.

Gina would have made a pretty good choice as well. Their current choice does nothing for me and actually feels odd given the lack of meat on this actress. We will not even discuss the obvious lack of breasts that makes anybody who remembers Linda Carter cringe. I have no interest in this movie worth spending money on.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Internet nerds saying a movie will be horrible because of the casting of a supporting character...

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
is it really so hard to find a tall beautiful thick white chick with big tits who can act passably enough for wonder woman?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dont even know who the chick they did get for wonder woman is, so it doesnt matter to me. they used to do stuff like open casting. isnt that how they found christopher reeve?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If they're going to sink $200 million into a franchise starter, they're going to get big names these days. Otherwise, everyone expects a John Carter or Johnny Depp bust.

Column_sl

shitlord
Hah, I knew they would change that. Especially after they saw what even the minor Marvel characters are pulling in.

If this movie is ass, they are pretty much cooked.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think there is no way they can do this movie just and it is a terrible idea.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
So the daily buzz now is that the August 2016 unannounced movie is Justice League and that Warner Brothers will be doing this to bookend the summer with Batman Superman to start it out then Justice League to finish it off... essentially turning it into a 2 part 4-5 hour mega movie.

That sounds pretty far fetched to me, but clearly Warner Brothers needs to do something aggressive

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Rumor is that batman is in his 50s, been batman for 30ish years and is still an urban legend... No photos of him etc... I don't know about that. Maybe someone more versed in batman could explain why there's a bat signal if he's an urban legend.