Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
These goggles, they do nothing!
facepalm-Homer-Simpson.jpg

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Fuck... My memory sucks =(

I remembered the whole thing as "My eyes, they are still burning! Theese goggles, they do nothing!"

Silence_sl

shitlord
Still can't believe Assfleck is Batman.

This thing will be at least as bad as the Fantastic Four movies and will put Superman and Batman movies into a coma for ten years.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
The best take on the character is actually the one in Kingdom Come. He is the one guy who can duke it out with superman and also the one person uniquely situated to judge the metahumans, since he is both mortal and godlike.
Isn't Kingdom Come pretty much responsible for the whole lightning attack though? Also wasn't he a brainwashed zombie for most of Kingdom Come?

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
It's not dirt, it's actually the ashes of the tens of thousands of people who died in Man of Steel.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Since there's pictures like that out there I guess it's okay to talk about... A few weeks ago I got to see the batmobile while it was being test in a private facility. We were doing some testing of one of our large robots in the same facility. It's really cool and sounds/behaves exactly like you'd think.

Brad2770

New Batmobile looks like guano.

Nolan Batmobile looked like a real, combat ready vehicle. That looks like a speed bump at 40 mph would break it.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Isn't this based off the dark knight returns batman? Been years but wasn't he a but more neck snapping happy in that story?

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
No new info since announcing Ben Affquack as batman has changed my thoughts from "train-wreck," and in fact most of them have served to slowly shift that into "kill it with fire." This will be yet another installment of Hollywood's trash that still somehow makes enough money to be worthwhile, thanks to the masses of idiot fucktards who will gobble up anything with a tenuous grip on some known/loved IP, or with enough good advertising. And I will continue to seethe, and hate them for it.

farnsworth.jpg

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
thanks to the masses of idiot fucktards who will gobble up anything with a tenuous grip on some known/loved IP
That's me! I'm really looking forward to this movie.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I will wait for the reviews, although I'm expecting them to not be positive and the movie will end up worse than Man of Steel (quality wise)

Beverly Hills Cop (2016) not likely to take much away from the box office, though.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
See I had no problem with man of steel, probably since I'm not much of a comic book guy. So I don't care that people died or half a city was destroyed because I got to see super powered beings fight super powered beings and the realistic results of those fights.