Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Chris

Potato del Grande
Who is the bad guy in this movie? I could see Superman and Batman having a misunderstanding over Batman being a vigilante and facing off, but the entire Justice League isn't going to form to reign in Batman surely?

If it's Superman then it must be Lex Luthor as movie Superman only has two villians.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I think he looks pretty cool.

I'm curious how most people will react to seeing him, because I think your average movie-goer still views Aquaman as the clean-cut, bright-orange-wearing Super Friends version.

spronk

FPS noob
I think he looks pretty cool.

I'm curious how most people will react to seeing him, because I think your average movie-goer still views Aquaman as the clean-cut, bright-orange-wearing Super Friends version.
0d64b146348ff61fbbb187cabef47b0d.jpg

Caliane

Namor and Aquaman have been pretty much the same character since the beginning.
Only superfriends Aquaman wasn't.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
He does kinda look like a Conan bad guy, or something from the next direct-to-digital Scorpion King n+1

He looks OK really, but how does someone in that getup stand next to Batman, Superman, etc and not look completely ridiculous is the challenge.

Caliane

YWi5BmP.jpg

Using one of more boring 90's versions. Without spear/hook hand.

Possibly more silly is they worked the scalemail he wears into the tattoos on his arm, AND the PLATE shoulder armor. for.. reasons?
nYYG2y9.jpg

But seriously, Namor and Aquaman are the same guy. both even love longing on thrones, showing off their junk.