Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Antithesis

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I used to love those old Hulk stories where he'd show up in someone else's title rampaging across the country side, usually kicking the shit out of whatever hero or team that showed up to stop him. (Most famous example being when humbled Thor in his own book) in that regard Doomsday is a guilty pleasure, but anything beyond that and yes, Doomsday is terrible.

Column_sl

shitlord
O god, Batman looks like he has been hitting up the Donut Shop again.

BvS_TotalFilm2.jpg

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
In the spirit of the Star Wars thread...

They cast Fat Aflek to appease the SJW crowd. Blah blah % of the movie going audience are fat, so they need a hero they can relate to. Zach Snyder ia clearly a SJW shill.

/sarcasm

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
His face looks so chubby in that mask. The other two look fine, but batman looks funny.

Brad2770

You retards haven't seen a fit cop in a protection vest then. It makes the fittest of cops look fat. It's not like the armor is skin tight.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I think from a practical perspective if you are bigger than Ironman but it's just kevlar, that's kind of silly. And before brwableblable DC Comics, not only is that just a high profile comic movie set in the modern day with human engineering to compare it to, you also have the recent Batman movies where he was lithe and lightweight.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Is that a pic from when Henry Cavill went to comic con and hung out with an anorexic chick dressed up as Wonder Woman and her fat boyfriend dressed up as the bat?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I'd imagine he wants thicker armor since he's going up against a guy who can punch a hole through a building.
OK, but then why is it contoured to individual muscles? It should be like a plated suit at that point or something. That's probably why it looks the worse, it mimics a skintight suit.