Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
wonder_woman_gina_carano_superman_by_christinalongmeadow-d5zdm2j.png

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Gina carano was really bad in haywire. I mean she did good action, not wanting to be sexist, the best action i've seen for a female in movies... but when she spoke? ugh , she still needs 5more years of acting 101, maybe she can be WW's stunt double, or be WW that is mute.

Goatface

but when she spoke? ugh ,
wasn't that a controversy, as her voice was altered in production or possible dubbed
was never clear on that, director came out and said, just didn't want her to sound like gina or something

Devlin

Golden Squire
Sorry but I'm really getting a this could be incredibly shit vibe from this movie.

When it was just Batman/Superman it was slightly worrying, now Wonder Woman, that really is a character they probably just need to flat out retire at this point. Her costume fucking sucks, why does she wear a stars and stripes when she's supposed to be an Amazon Greek Goddess or whatever the fuck she is?

She's naff as fuck and basically She-Ra to Supes He-Man.

I hated She-Ra.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Either Jessica Biel or Kate Beckensale would have made a descent wonder woman. Israeli twig woman with no acting ability? Not so much. As stated earlier, you need a Mediterranean woman who is both attractive and very physically built to pull off this role. Its starting to look like Afleck may be the strongest part of this project.....

And WW is not fucking female superman, but rather a more antihero reflection of him. She is powerful, like Supes, but more ruthless than Batman when dispensing justice, with the whole sovereign ruler and incarnation of Amazon mythology thing. For a really good take on the three characters and the dynamic between them, go find a copy of Kingdom Come.

fucker_sl

shitlord
Either Jessica Biel or Kate Beckensale would have made a descent wonder woman. Israeli twig woman with no acting ability? Not so much. As stated earlier, you need a Mediterranean woman who is both attractive and very physically built to pull off this role. Its starting to look like Afleck may be the strongest part of this project.....

And WW is not fucking female superman, but rather a more antihero reflection of him. She is powerful, like Supes, but more ruthless than Batman when dispensing justice, with the whole sovereign ruler and incarnation of Amazon mythology thing. For a really good take on the three characters and the dynamic between them, go find a copy of Kingdom Come.
lets hope the producers of this movie didnt read it, because we risk that in the second crossover movie will be about Magog (or whatever was his name) who will go back in time one hour to kill superman every time

*facepalm*