A nice asshole.
4 days boys!
douche dancing GIF by South Park

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
anyone playing this? lirik is streaming it and looks fun

you get instant beta access (for this weekend only) when you click Request Access on the steam page, its only a 1.5 gig install lol

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
anyone playing this? lirik is streaming it and looks fun

you get instant beta access (for this weekend only) when you click Request Access on the steam page, its only a 1.5 gig install lol

I'm playing now.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
So guys. IF you can get passed the block graphics (which you will pretty fast) game is pretty damn good. All the mechanics you would want and ask for in a BF type game.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
yep, it's a great fucking game. Servers are a bit fucked right now. I encourage everyone to jump in.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Supposedly pushing 30k players.. iirc the last one was like 15k.. managed to get a few rounds in and a couple timeouts. I like that they added a vote for game type and then map; which iirc it use to be map vote only with the gametype was rng. Gungame was pretty interesting.

edit; on stream hes showing off models of guns up and coming.. quite a few LMG's. Also, confirmed "No to shotguns, we don't see a way to balance them yet"
1649448297820.png

playtest cancelled until further noticed; issues apparently bigger than anything they can accomplish in this short period.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sleeper hit of the year if they can release in 2022. Going on record.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

We are pushing back this final public playtest to another time that remains to be determined. The current build has some major issues that will take awhile to address. I am aware all of you have waited, sadly the current build isn't stable enough to be playable. I will be letting you guys know when next public playtest will be.

They screwed something up, sadly it's down with no ETA.

Hekotat

Hekotat Hekotat any update on this?

They are still working on it, they have been doing playtests on sunday mornings but they're trying g to get the server spin up issue resolved.

I'm back to playing ps2 for the time being and it's rough. FPS landscape is bleak if you hate hero shooters with gambling. This shit can't come fast enough.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I wonder if they're still struggling with DDoS attacks.

Hekotat

I wonder if they're still struggling with DDoS attacks.

Someone probably got banned from Discord for being a faggot and they can't deal with it, or /tinfoil it's EA not being able to handle it.

Hekotat

Throughout the month, testing has continued very frequently, almost daily. Development progress has been substantial on the side of internal technical issues, refinement of gameplay systems, and as always knocking out a ton of bugs. Including a few that have been quite difficult to identify and properly replicate. Oki is also working on a new server deployer and scaling system to ensure that the demand for specific match sizes are met per region. With the help of our Discord community, we're continuing to hammer away at and polish a multitude of aspects within the game.

If you are interested in daily development updates, sneak peeks, and the chance to partake in our community tests, please join us over on Discord.

We had hoped to open servers for full scale testing this month, but for the sake of attempting to ensure a stable experience, we will hold off until we have proper measures in place to mitigate the effect of DDoS attacks, should they happen. Of course, we're doing as much as we can on our end, but some of this work involves third parties so we don't have full control of the timelines as we are still looking into the best solutions.

Rest assured we want to get the game back into your hands, just as much as you do. Not only so players both returning and new can experience the game, but because full scale testing is absolutely critical in our ability to prepare for Early Access. That is why we are dedicated to getting the game into the most stable state as possible
before
launching, as it will be our largest, most difficult challenge. That is the goal of all the different types of testing we conduct. We must be able to reach a point where the game can be out in the wild for days at a time without significant issues or downtime.

Hekotat

They've been doing playtests every Saturday for awhile but they're too damn early for my tastes. However, they have announced one for this weekend 3 hours later so US players can play!

Saturday 8:30am CST (3 hour test).

Brahma Brahma Hatorade Hatorade Regime Regime