Battlefield 1

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Anyone playing? I'm good at BF games. Won't drag you down.

I hate to admit this considering I have been doing PC gaming for more than 20 years. I had ZERO idea that you turn OFF mouse acceleration. Took me a couple days to get used to, but fucks sake, I am tearing up FPS's now. It really is night and day. Even my skill shots on LOL are on point now. I swear I just thought my reflexes were shit as I have gotten older. I am winning those 1 on 1's WAY more now. SDhit is silly how badly that threw my aim off!!

You kind of missed the train on that one, I might get on with ya but right now I'm balls deep into PS2/PUBG and I'm moving. I'll hit you up afterwards and see if you're still chugging along.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Anyone playing? I'm good at BF games. Won't drag you down.

I hate to admit this considering I have been doing PC gaming for more than 20 years. I had ZERO idea that you turn OFF mouse acceleration. Took me a couple days to get used to, but fucks sake, I am tearing up FPS's now. It really is night and day. Even my skill shots on LOL are on point now. I swear I just thought my reflexes were shit as I have gotten older. I am winning those 1 on 1's WAY more now. SDhit is silly how badly that threw my aim off!!
I was playing every like 2 days about a month ago, but recently other games have gotten my attention. Along with wanting some new content for BF1

Last edited:

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Decided to start unlocking some of the mission reward guns...They all fuckin suck so far. WTF.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Decided to start unlocking some of the mission reward guns...They all fuckin suck so far. WTF.

Unless something has drastically changed you basically can always run;

Support: Bar
Assault: Hellreigl
Scout:SMLE
Medic: Rez me bitch.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Support: Bar, MG15, Chauchat
Assault: Hellreigl, Automatico, model 10
Scout: Whatever rifle you are best with.
Medic: Selbstlader, Sweeper, autoloading, RSC 1917

(Choice tends to be map dependent and sometime enemy)

Last edited:

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Support: MG15 Low Weight with Bipod, my son runs Assault: Hellreigl; we kill shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

The lack of desirable gun choices really kills the desire to play after awhile.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
The Tsar expansion is out for Premium and this thread is on Page 4.

JackFrags is right, the pay-for-expansion model does not work for FPS if longevity is your goal.

For what's it's worth, the new maps are very hard to assault on Operations. They are so open, that your tank can get gang banged mere seconds after it spawns. Fun for the defenders, hell for the attackers.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
For what's it's worth, the new maps are very hard to assault on Operations. They are so open, that your tank can get gang banged mere seconds after it spawns. Fun for the defenders, hell for the attackers.

Finally a realistic WW1 experience

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
This has been a known at least since BF2 if not longer.

Fair enough.

I played BF3 extensively, but I did not play any other BF game until now. I admit I am behind the times when it comes to BF. I just think these new maps are really hard to attack.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Classic control points always better than faggy rush or their new version of the same thing operations. IMO.

Always just a dumb meat grinder unless assault has mostly a real team or matchmakes into hugely lopsided skill. Always liked big maps, vehicles, free flowing. Solo, you usually can get into some fun trouble and trolling doing crazier stuff. (Love solo capping points playing hide and seek c4 with a tank or two while I'm on foot or manning a tank vs multiple others while ninja repairing self jumping in/out) Allows squads to actually play tactiallly and teamwork well. (I used to play with lTSl or something like that in bf2/2142/cods) They had servers where you had to squad, had to listen to squad lead and in turn the commander. Great great games and would steamroll pub servers when we had a squad or two.

I hated bf1 somewhat because even the flag capture mode seemed a bit more meat grinder, little harder to actually play as a team because it's too easy to gib tanks and whole squads.

These bumps actually make me want to go check out bf4 again. Thought I had grabbed the expansions free during a promotion late in product life or something though never played. That and check out BF1 since I hadnt touched it since I dont think even the first paid expac. (And i even had premium..)

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Quality stuff from EA lots of desync and server lag, along with a glitch that can cause none of your weapons to do damage.

Hekotat

Re-installed to try these new maps and they are absolutely horrible. 3 cap map with middle point a campfest, water map like in BF3 which was the fucking worst. GG DICE, you won't be getting more of my money in the future.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Re-installed to try these new maps and they are absolutely horrible. 3 cap map with middle point a campfest, water map like in BF3 which was the fucking worst. GG DICE, you won't be getting more of my money in the future.
Yea the three cap is pretty bad, the water one is clearly one made for OPs/Rush but they just threw into conquest. I do like the other new maps though.

Nuttin

Silver Squire
You all play on PC?

I play on PS4 and the new russian maps are actually quite good, new weapons are pretty cool aswell, although unlocking some has been and is quite hard, I mean shooting down 2 planes with an LMG, for example (only managed 1 so far)

Safe to say, in order to do that, a BAR with 20 shots in it, simply wont do, nor really any other LMG than the LMG Perino Model 1908 Defensive as it is currently the only LMG with +100 bullets that has no CD, unlocking this one, req. 50 kills with BAR storm +20 kills with Repetierpistole M1912 Pistol.

The new weapons that came for all classes in the russian expansion, feels better than the previous ones, once you get the hang of them that is.