Battlefield 1

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I like Medic in this one, picked up the M1907 SL Sweeper for 200 warbonds and instantly loved it, automated fire just slow enough to hold the trigger and control the recoil for center mass/headshots with every round you fire at medium range. Can plink it for longer shots and does ok close range but I lose to shottys almost every time. Speaking of shotguns are god mode right now, use and abuse.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
It'll be interesting to see how well the game runs on my 770, holding off on a 1070 until they're under 350, I like to see 325.

Crossing my fingers for a Black Friday day deal.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
It worked well on my 770 Brekk, I pushed a consistent 45fps with no dips during the beta. I then overclocked it and was pushing 52fps without any problems.

I'm sure they've optimized it since then as well.

I can't wait for this to show up, I got a brand new card and nothing to throw at it, I just hope the damn game shows early in the day.

EDIT: I also loved running support with a friend that ran medic so we could revive each other if necessary. More ammo is invaluable if you start domniate, especially if you have a tank fucking your shit up and you have some tank busters.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
5 hours left on trial, bought a standard copy a few mins ago. I will be hitting this game hard until Titan Fall 2 then I'm not sure.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Is there a post with peoples origin id's? I'd like to jump in with you bro's this weekend as well

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Quit playing so damn late.

Start at 7 CST.

Spring: We have a list in another thread full of various gamer tags, but no one seems to use origin or never entered their info in. So it would be nice to get a thread for Origin user names @Amod or, a notice possibly to say "Hey. Add your origin user names to FoH Gamer Tag Haus"

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
The key showed up from GreenManGaming this morning, and after plugging in, I saw this in Origin. Looks like 9pm is definitely the release!

But that's 8 hours from now and I've only got 3 left on my trial....what to do, what to do....

Also my id is frankgifford (birthday 1/1/1891 tyvm) so add me up. I only got two buddies who play this and one's here in Cali while the other's back in Korea, which is to say I ain't fillin up a squad very often.

BF1 release.JPG

Myst

Peasant
Got my 1070gtx and played a few hours. Game looks stunning and is amazing. I am playing on 1440p using I5-2500k 16gig and the game is not as smooth as I would like it to be on Ultra. Dipping as low as 40fps at times.

Add me on Origin PC HTKMyst.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Got my 1070gtx and played a few hours. Game looks stunning and is amazing. I am playing on 1440p using I5-2500k 16gig and the game is not as smooth as I would like it to be on Ultra. Dipping as low as 40fps at times.

Add me on Origin PC HTKMyst.
Make sure to turn dx12 off if you have it on. It's useless and does nothing anyway. But it will hamper performance.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
damn you all for making me reverse course on this. i played in the beta and wasnt thrilled at first, but it grew on me. However, not enough to think it wanted to buy it..

now it sounds like many of you had the same experience, and have done a 180. so, I will now purchase this game. humbug.

Origin: DCNemesis

I think I sent most of you an invite already if you posted your ID in this thread

Daelos

Guarding the guardians
Having great fun. And I'm usually not into shooters.

Origin: MherimAche. (Some times me, some times my son (right now he's pretty useless, but his reaction speed is vastly better than mine so as soon as he gets some tactical awareness he will be farming xp for me))