Battlefield 2042

Xevy

Log Wizard
There's so much shit in like a 3-4 week period I'm glad some people are backing off. Fuckin' EQ TLPs and D2R and New World and Battlefield Beta and CoD and then Halo. The whole jam-packed November launch shit is so dumb.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Well I dont know what build I played for the technical beta like a month ago but it was pretty rough. I was thinking to myself either this build is old as fuck or they have some fucking work to do in 2 months, lol.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Well I dont know what build I played for the technical beta like a month ago but it was pretty rough. I was thinking to myself either this build is old as fuck or they have some fucking work to do in 2 months, lol.
Everyone i know that's played the tech beta said the same thing. It was the point where they couldn't even play it it had so many issues.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
the launch weekend is gonna be nuts

Nov 18th
Star Trek Discovery season 4

Nov 19th
Battlefield 2042
Final Fantasy XIV latest expansion early access
Cowboy Bebop on Netflix
Wheel of Time on Amazon
Ghostbusters Afterlife in theaters

• 1Barf

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I have very low hopes they won't fuck it up or police it from hackers since you can't rent your own servers.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
the launch weekend is gonna be nuts

Nov 18th
Star Trek Discovery season 4

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

spronk

FPS noob

beta will run Oct 6th - 10th

Preload is available: October 5th
Early Access: October 6th - 7th
Open Beta: October 8th - 9th

I'll be playing on PS5, can turn off cross play if hackers turn out to be a huge pain like COD plus i got that glitched $10 launch discount plus my PC is now 4 years old and i'm not sure if i'll get bored of bf2042 after 2 weeks or not

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob
beta preload is up everywhere, it will only show download if you preordered the game right now. On Oct 8th it will flip to open beta for everyone, for 2 days.

steam

origin (run the client)

PS4

PS5

xbox x

xbox one

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
servers may not let you in the first 2 days. i can download on steam and xbox too even though i only preordered on PS5

wonder why streamers aren't being given 24 hours early play

Hekotat

servers may not let you in the first 2 days. i can download on steam and xbox too even though i only preordered on PS5

wonder why streamers aren't being given 24 hours early play

I thought they were.

Hekotat

That's what I was worried about, can you guys elaborate on why it sucks?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Seems okay to me so far. Map flow is not great. It feels like it's missing something that would give it some character though. No soundtrack?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Got one question though, why is ADS zoom so low and how do I fix it?