Battlefield 2042

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
After experiencing how rampant cheating was in BF5, I doubt I'll play another BF game until they address cheaters in some way. Feelsbadman as BC2 is probably my favorite all-time FPS.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
After experiencing how rampant cheating was in BF5, I doubt I'll play another BF game until they address cheaters in some way. Feelsbadman as BC2 is probably my favorite all-time FPS.
I can tell you it's only gotten worse in bf4,bf1 and bf5.

We keep running into a guy named "nihgerkiller" who just spams chat with overly racist comments will insta killing everyone.

We did win a round against him though, which seemed to enrage him because no one could spawn in and move without dying in the next game.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I can tell you it's only gotten worse in bf4,bf1 and bf5.

We keep running into a guy named "nihgerkiller" who just spams chat with overly racist comments will insta killing everyone.

We did win a round against him though, which seemed to enrage him because no one could spawn in and move without dying in the next game.
Wow, sounds fun...🙄.

I wish FPS' out there weren't so loose butthole when it comes to dealing with that shit. Valorant would be great if it had more of a large-scale feel. The whole "team deathmatch" style gets old after a while.

Hekotat

Wow, sounds fun...🙄.

I wish FPS' out there weren't so loose butthole when it comes to dealing with that shit. Valorant would be great if it had more of a large-scale feel. The whole "team deathmatch" style gets old after a while.

Give me a star wars game in the scale of PS2 without heros. Just infantry.

• 1Solidarity

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I cant wait for my fat fuck transgender marine avatar in this Battlefield interation.

Hope it has a fatigue bar that gets drained after 2 or 3 steps into its "sprint".

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

“Call of duty/planetside/overwatch sucks battlefield’s so much better” - Hekotat

Fadaar

That guy
Just give me bigger and better BF3/BF4. That's all I need. There's been some really cool gun/ammo types that have come out since BF4 so hopefully they cram those in.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Give me BF3 before they nerfed the A10. It was bad enough every fucking infantry could spawn and spam SAM at you. Then they nerfed the fucking cannon so it took like 500 rounds to kill a single tank. The thing A10 were designed to kill and counter...

spronk

FPS noob
yeah trailer June game release in Oct or Nov, COD 2021 is essentially same schedule

Hekotat

Nothing like trying to hype the masses for a trailer that doesn't show any gameplay.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't need teases for trailers, sheesh. Imo, keep that shit quiet, then at 3am release that shit randomly with no release or announcement.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Don't need teases for trailers, sheesh. Imo, keep that shit quiet, then at 3am release that shit randomly with no release or announcement.

They did that with Apex, and it was the best way to release a game.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Didn't they also spend massive amounts of $$$ paying large numbers of popular streamers to pump that game?

They will do that with BF6 also even with the drawn out release schedule.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Itll be like Valorant. Its all I heard about when it was in beta but then once it released never heard a peep about it.