Battlefield 2042

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
The aim-botting in BF5 is outrageous. Almost as bad as SWBF 2. The anti-cheat system is not existent. Might have to give it a whirl myself to put myself on even ground.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
They just need to bring back private servers, hackers were a very rare thing on any active community server I played on in almost all FPS I played.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

gauze

Molten Core Raider
While I didn't play a lot of BF5, the amount of I did was on a community server.. shit just a few days ago me and a friend got banned from one for "Cheating" because we ran around with a Model 27 on a 200% hc server sniping people. Even went to their discord to plead our case for the fun of it, and it was legit all 40-something year old men who never really seemed to played games before. I haven't seen many cheaters, and the ones I did see were quickly banned. Can't say for the ones who pretend to be good, and try to fly under the radar though.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
They just need to bring back private servers, hackers were a very rare on any active community server I played on in almost all FPS I played.
Yeah the BF3 and BF 4 private servers were always full, you could choose the map you wanted or the rotation, plus many had active moderators on that banned cheaters within seconds. Some of them alsdo enforced certain rules like no explosives or noob tubes on the metro style no vehicle maps. So it was pure gun play instead of cheese.

• 2Solidarity

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
While I didn't play a lot of BF5, the amount of I did was on a community server.. shit just a few days ago me and a friend got banned from one for "Cheating" because we ran around with a Model 27 on a 200% hc server sniping people. Even went to their discord to plead our case for the fun of it, and it was legit all 40-something year old men who never really seemed to played games before. I haven't seen many cheaters, and the ones I did see were quickly banned. Can't say for the ones who pretend to be good, and try to fly under the radar though.

I don't think there are any community servers in BF5, it's all DICE only and they are all overrun. BF1 has community servers and for the most part they are pretty good, however, TSC is a bunch of trannys and fly off the handle for the smallest of insults.

I got banned for "racism" for calling someone retarded.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I was usually able to just ignore the cheaters and go to a new server or something. But the ones who just sit in a tank and rack up a score 200 kills and 0 deaths made it pretty unbearable.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Not all BF3 private servers handled hackers well. I remember joining one and the admin threatened to ban people complaining about non existent hackers, as a dude on the enemy team killed us in spawn with a machine gun from across the map and through 30 buildings. He was either in on it, or a fucking idiot lol

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I don't think there are any community servers in BF5, it's all DICE only and they are all overrun. BF1 has community servers and for the most part they are pretty good, however, TSC is a bunch of trannys and fly off the handle for the smallest of insults.

Well you are clinically retarded.

gauze

Molten Core Raider

yes and no? I guess i'm playing on "community games" which aren't specifically a dedicated servers, or even rented? but there are designated admins who can ban at will. I've been banned at the drop of a hat, and have watched people get removed instantly after being called out for cheating.. which is generally more than relying on an automated system that lets cheaters skate by.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
But then why did he get banned if he's a protected class using a word he's allowed to use? Joggers call other joggers Jogger all day long, but lo a non-jogger says Jogger, the world stops.
Admin probably assumed he was a fully functional shitlord.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'll be honest, that doesn't bother me. I don't buy these games for the campaign. I will say though, that if it doesn't have it, it better not be 60 bucks. If its just multiplayer with say 5-10 maps, I want it to be around 30 bucks or something.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Personally I'm fine with that. They always just felt like extended training tutorials anyways

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m totally 100% fine with that but if they do that with Bad Company 3 they can suck it hard.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I wish they'd stop with the CGI trailers and just release gameplay. I'm not hype for that shit, I want to see what it's actually going to be like.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users