Battlefield 2042

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I wish they'd stop with the CGI trailers and just release gameplay. I'm not hype for that shit, I want to see what it's actually going to be like.
Exactly I could care less about this reveal.

After BF5 they lost their loyal fan base IMO. We want a excellent anti-cheat and good gunplay. If you want to sell skins and camos that aren’t pay2win that’s fine. It’s always hilarious to kill those people hiding in a bush that have a neon pink Ak47.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Exactly I could care less about this reveal.

After BF5 they lost their loyal fan base IMO. We want a excellent anti-cheat and good gunplay. If you want to sell skins and camos that aren’t pay2win that’s fine. It’s always hilarious to kill those people hiding in a bush that have a neon pink Ak47.
1622663358755.png

• 1Worf

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I just want private servers and something from this century, lol. Fuck the past. I dont want to play with horses and muskets.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

BC2 was so good. Only reason I stopped playing it is it stopped functioning on my PC for some reason I could never figure out

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Id thake a modern souped up version of BF4 at this point. Shit they can even port some of the maps.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Id thake a modern souped up version of BF4 at this point. Shit they can even port some of the maps.

I'm sure that's exactly what it will be. They are going to play it super safe and just port that game over, I just hope they don't have instant turning turrets on tanks with IRNV during the day.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
BC2 isn't just the greatest BF game, it might be one of the top 3-5 FPS games of all time.

• 5Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
It's unfortunate even EA didn't even know what made it good. I think that was an official statement, too. Why not just copy/paste with upgraded graphics? problem solved. including the inability to prone.

• 1Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
It's unfortunate even EA didn't even know what made it good. I think that was an official statement, too. Why not just copy/paste with upgraded graphics? problem solved. including the inability to prone.

Add more maps, maybe some new weapons and more to the vietnam expansion. PROFIT.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
BC2 isn't just the greatest BF game, it might be one of the top 3-5 FPS games of all time.
Another thing that made it great was swiping dogtags. Hatorade Hatorade sukik sukik etc and I would get literal death threats from the butthurt. One guy got so mad I took the time to make a rap with the autorap app and send it to him entitled "Your mom and your Dogtags = Easy."

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
more leaked screenshots on reddit, not really much to say other than "yeah... thats battlefield"

6WZqJgz.jpeg

cuUWvmq.jpeg

VWxrJc2.jpeg

gotta be slightly in the future, map reminds me of the BF4 Hong Kong map, Dawnbreaker i think it was called

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
Official announcement is tomorrow at 12pm PT / 3pm ET, word is its gonna be Battlefield 2042

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't get it are you saying the above images were fake, or they announcing next game before 6 even comes out.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well I mean 2042 is just around the corner lol. Its not like its 2242 or 2142
At the rate of tech just currently, 20 something years id expect to see something more exciting than most of the fairly old stuff its shown.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I'm pretty excited if its 2042. I liked 2142, but the super future fantasy when it comes to guns.. just doesn't do it for me. I mostly like it for the HUD designs and such, but prefer the more crude president day warfare look. It's distant enough to be hypothetical, but not far off to still be set in reality. Sounds like an almost exo-skeleton/boston dynamics like military approach when thinking 2042.. or even just an AKM with some rails haha.

Is the weaponry I think of in my head.

• 1Like