Battlefield 2042

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Games can have a bad launch and still be good. BF4's launch was fucking horrible and nobody remembers that.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Games can have a bad launch and still be good. BF4's launch was fucking horrible and nobody remembers that.
Because through the laag and the disconnects and rubber banding, there was a good game there.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I was having fun with BF2042 until the last patch literally broke PC performance/stability.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I was having fun with BF2042 until the last patch literally broke PC performance/stability.
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

New map and weapons are pretty cool, definitely the best conquest map in a long time.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Mist Mist loves BF2042 because she's misanthropic and no one is playing it.
No I like it because it's more popular on next-gen consoles than PCs and I can beat people by having superior controls and 200 fps.

Being on Game Pass will only make it better!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
No I like it because it's more popular on next-gen consoles than PCs and I can beat people by having superior controls and 200 fps.

Being on Game Pass will only make it better!
Ok, you convinced me. I'll have sex with you.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hedeon

Molten Core Raider
This game will have a free trial on Steam Dec 1-5. It's not perfect and I wouldn't recommend anyone get it at full price but they are slowly making improvements, sadly they won't be adding classes back in till early next year.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Do people still play BF1? That's the last one I bought and have been hankering for some BF lately

• 1Like

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Do people still play BF1? That's the last one I bought and have been hankering for some BF lately
Play on the unofficial servers. The official ones are full of hackers.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Play on the unofficial servers. The official ones are full of hackers.

Some of the unofficial ones have clans full of hackers as well. I can't remember the name off hand but you'll know when you find them.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Forgot this was on Gamepass. Loaded it up. So far I can say the game isn't bad. No issues thus far. Hell it runs smooth as fuck for me.

Add me if you want to play. I don't suck. I mostly play Rush, but whatever is whatever. I don't even have paddles yet as medic, so be patient.

pEEPS sTILL sUCK.jpg

• 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Forgot this was on Gamepass. Loaded it up. So far I can say the game isn't bad. No issues thus far. Hell it runs smooth as fuck for me.

Add me if you want to play. I don't suck. I mostly play Rush, but whatever is whatever. I don't even have paddles yet as medic, so be patient.

View attachment 452355

Can't you get paddles like right off the bat with the shitty new class system? I did the EA pass thing for $5 and played about 6 hours of this. I really didn't like it.
Did try BF5 too though and thought that one was pretty fun.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
A friend bought it for me as a gift for Christmas, I can't get into it. Battlebit is so much better.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users