Battlefield 4 (Frostbite 3)

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
This game can't come out soon enough; I'm sure as shit not going to play BF3 to pass the time, and I've resorted to playing flash TD games to compensate.

Seems from Origin that the game will come out at 12 EST; woe be to physical copy holders.

Random side-note: Has anyone been able to find any of these BF4 Slim Jims for the double xp bonuses etc.? Been going sherlock holmes on Houston but to no avail as of yet.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Try as I might, I could not get into this, even when I remembered the awesomeness that was early BC2 and BF3. Oh well; looking forward to Titanfall in March (right when I move back to the States, conveniently).

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
After watching videos of the maps they really have a bad company 2 vibe to them and are totally different from what was in BF3.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Wait, are the maps for second assault official or just speculation? Because:

Caspian Border
Gulf of Oman
Operation Metro
Operation Firestorm

= saving my money and skipping premium because FUCK THAT. Holy shit I am so sick of those maps...

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Wait, are the maps for second assault official or just speculation? Because:

Caspian Border
Gulf of Oman
Operation Metro
Operation Firestorm

= saving my money and skipping premium because FUCK THAT. Holy shit I am so sick of those maps...
But you've never seen them on Frostbite 3!!!

I bought the premium for tags and other crap.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Anyone aware of any more deals? My brother decided to hop on board at the last second. That GMG one doesn't seem to be working anymore.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
But you've never seen them on Frostbite 3!!!

I bought the premium for tags and other crap.
To be fair a map like Metro with the ability to blow open ceilings/floors could be entirely different.

Fadaar

That guy
To be fair a map like Metro with the ability to blow open ceilings/floors could be entirely different.
Would make the clusterfuck that is B on Conquest much more interesting. Or way worse. Going to go with a combo of both.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm still using the gfx card I bought for BF3, the GTX 570, I hope it's decent enough for BF4. Anyone running a single GTX 570 during beta?

Edit: Has anyone created a Rerolled platoon yet? I see that Vehn is still the creator of the old FoH one /sniff.

Fadaar

That guy
I'm still using the gfx card I bought for BF3, the GTX 570, I hope it's decent enough for BF4. Anyone running a single GTX 570 during beta?

Edit: Has anyone created a Rerolled platoon yet? I see that Vehn is still the creator of the old FoH one /sniff.
I'm running 560 ti in SLI (x2) and the game ran smooth as butter for me with my old ass i7-950 @ 3.7 GHz.

spronk

FPS noob
Anyone know any last minute deals on this game?
20% off at greenmangaming.com with TAREM-BF4NA-BOOM1
there are some sketchy russian websites that sell an origin code for ~$40, but ...eh
apparently if you VPN through a mexico VPN you can buy it through Origin for like $30, but people say EA will stop you from buying anything else again and threaten to skullfuck you

fwiw amazon sends you the code instantly and you can start preload now, if you VPN through asia you will be able to start playing 9am PST on monday (otherwise in the USA you will unlock it around 8pm PST?)

not sure if I am gonna try to VPN unlock tomorrow or just do something else and be an adult and wait 12 hours. fuck waiting though, amirite

new maps look really fun

faille

Molten Core Raider
20% off at greenmangaming.com with TAREM-BF4NA-BOOM1
there are some sketchy russian websites that sell an origin code for ~$40, but ...eh
apparently if you VPN through a mexico VPN you can buy it through Origin for like $30, but people say EA will stop you from buying anything else again and threaten to skullfuck you

fwiw amazon sends you the code instantly and you can start preload now, if you VPN through asia you will be able to start playing 9am PST on monday (otherwise in the USA you will unlock it around 8pm PST?)

not sure if I am gonna try to VPN unlock tomorrow or just do something else and be an adult and wait 12 hours. fuck waiting though, amirite

new maps look really fun
Depends a little on if the servers are also unlocked early. No way I'll be able to play through a VPN to Korea, and even without a vpn the ping might be annoying. If local servers are available though, I'll on for sure.