Battlefield 4 (Frostbite 3)

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
For people saying its working well now... I have a feeling its gonna be a different story come when its open to everyone not just VPN backdoor folks.Hopefully im wrong. Way pumped for this. Should keep me busy till Titanfall and then some.

spronk

FPS noob
It was perfectly fine this afternoon with few people playing but just tried a game and yeah saw a lot of rubberbanding and lag. Might be some server bottleneck or memory leak somewhere, hopefully they can clean that up fast. Played for about 4-5 hours off and on today, no crashes or any problems running todays nvidia drivers. I think a lot of people are not disconnecting from the VPNs exacerbating the rubber banding issues.

its definitely worth playing through the single player game (maybe 8 hours?), it introduces a lot of the environments... pre destruction. its pretty awesome chilling out in the big buildings.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Anyone who vpn'd and using the brand new nvidia drivers? Curious if you noticed any issues etc.

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
ugh I should have pre-ordered earlier, im downloading this at like 700KBps when i have like a 20 meg down connection. 6 hours left to go to even down load the game sucks!

Remmy

Golden Knight of the Realm
As with every BF game since 1942, the first couple days are likely to be a shit show, and awesome at the same time. It's like an mmo launch.

Stave

Potato del Grande
went the Green man route... Still no key... da fuk?
I got mine like 30 minutes after I preordered, in an email, but before that, I went to my games list in my account and under EA Origin, the key was there.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Yeah. Just says no keys yet. On either the account under origin or in my email.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Whoa I fired up the campaign and getting abysmal FPS. Like stuttering bad. Normally my keyboard display shows my FPS, but nothing. Wondering if I should try the beta drivers...

*edit

Fired up fraps, I'm hitting 17FPS with low GPU load, and this is on single player. I'm using 2 GTX 580s, which play everything else really well.

Yay time to troubleshoot ;\

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Fixed my issue, updated to the September beta drivers, which then downloaded another 200mb driver released todayish. Bam 90fps :p At least until I get into multiplayer lol...

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Game is amazing, but I am done for the night. Crashing 3-4 times per round is no fun.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Well first and last purchase from GMG. Supposedly everyone who purchased around the time I did are not getting keys. They aren't responding to tickets etc. Good times. Hopefully key available tomorrow.

Fadaar

That guy
Only crashes I had in my 4 hours of playing was on Siege of Shanghai when the fucking building at C came down. Then again like 3/4 of the full 64 person server got dropped every time that happened too.

Xalara

Golden Squire
Yeah, if you've got an nVidia graphics card, get the latest drivers. I was having issues with massive rainbow flickering until I installed them. Played through the first three missions of the single player. It's pretty awesome so far and the story is actually interesting for once.