Battlefield 4 (Frostbite 3)

faille

Molten Core Raider
Should come with a real scope but you have to manually set it up. Defaults to the iron sights.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
QrNktc5.jpg

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I always laugh at these situations, what kind of sad little man attacks game company servers.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Last night's patch unlocked DLC weapons via assignments. Word is no assignment progress is saved between rounds so do what is listed and youshouldkeep the weapon afterwards.

L85A2 - Assignment: Open Fire
Assault ribbon x3
Get a kill with a pistol in a round
Get a kill with 40mm grenade in a round
Get a kill with the defibrillator in a round

L96A1 - Assignment: Need Only One
Sniper ribbon x3
Get a kill with a shotgun in a round
Get a kill with a DMR in a round
Get a kill with C4 in a round

MTAR-21 - Assignment: Multitalented
Get a kill with an AR
Get a kill with a LMG
Get a kill with a Sniper Rifle
Get a kill with kill with a grenade

RPK-74M - Assignment: Powder Keg
I don't know the requirements for this one yet

MP7 - Assignment: Make A Dent
Destroy an air vehicle with portable AA
Anti Vehicle Ribbon x3

Also, two new gadgets (can get into unranked servers to play with these):
SUAV, Flying laser designator. Must be controlled (Recon)
UCAV, Flying Airburst grenade. Must be controlled (Support, Long refil from Ammobox)
so what is this? if i do this during a game i will unlock the weapon? also is this for consoles or pc only.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm just about to complete L85A2 - Assignment: Open Fire
Assault ribbon x3
Get a kill with a pistol in a round
Get a kill with 40mm grenade in a round
Get a kill with the defibrillator in a round

And I crash... double U, tee, eff

faille

Molten Core Raider
The ribbons should save, so you just need to get the other 3 done. I found obliteration to be the best mode to get them done because it lasts so much longer than others, and you tend to be able to get behind the front easily for the defib kill.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Holy shit, the L96A1 with Straight Pull Bolt + Acog = epic.
From what I understand, these just have placeholder stats. I notice it has a very fast bolt action, but it seems very innacurate when barely moving, and slow feet per second speed and more drop compared to the SRR. Not sure which is better TBH, but I am not liking it much yet, hoping it grows on me.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well I can tell you that the Open Fire assignment does NOT carry over between rounds. 3/3 Assault Ribbons, 1 40mm kill, 1 defib kill and 1 pistol kill.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I'm all about the silencer now. It feels strange gunning people down and not immediately being bombarded by grenades, rockets, mortars, bullets, snipers, and tactical nukes before I can displace. Shooting someone, and another someone, and another someone, reloading, shooting the next guy.. all without anyone firing back. I just had a 26-3 round of domination - the best game I've had outside of a tank since launch. The 3 deaths were all with an empty clip. M416 with silencer/angled grip. (I had stubby, but that's kind of pointless without a muzzle break)

And I'm still laughing about this guy who was running AEK with heavy barrel, no grip. wat? He must pull his mouse 5 feet downwards every time he fires. He was either totally clueless, or the best player ever.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I use a heavy barrel. I dunno, I actually like it quite a bit since I do 95% of my aiming down barrel. The grip I have is for full auto, but when the hell do I full auto, its always burst.

I ran silencer for a while, but god I hated how many extra bullets it took to take someone down and UAVs/Spotting still show you on the map.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
It doesn't take any extra bullets to down someone with a silencer. They only affect bullet drop.

They changed it for BF4, it's all in your guys heads that it's not killing with the same amount of bullets lol.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
paracel storm and golmud railway, did a staged 1500 meter shot for a friend the other day just to see the ranges.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Are you guys sure the sniper ribbons for the L96A1 assignment carry over? Ive got a small pile of sniper ribbons already and completed all the other kills in a single game and didnt unlock anything. Although looking for unaware enemies to throw C4 at was hilarious and totally worth the time spent.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
They dont carry over from every thing ive read. Silencer affects bullet velocity as well which is why i usually dont use them.