Battlefield 4 (Frostbite 3)

spronk

FPS noob
china rising dlc will unlock dec 3d apparently. also mcdonalds is giving a $10 off $30+ coupon for origin with any order, although its easy just to get the code from websites without buying anything. BF4 should be $30 on Origin on Dec 2nd, if they follow years past (BF3 was 50% off during cyber monday last year) which means $20 with the code.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
china rising dlc will unlock dec 3d apparently. also mcdonalds is giving a $10 off $30+ coupon for origin with any order, although its easy just to get the code from websites without buying anything. BF4 should be $30 on Origin on Dec 2nd, if they follow years past (BF3 was 50% off during cyber monday last year) which means $20 with the code.
i went to mcdonalds last night i didnt get anything!

spronk

FPS noob
you got diabeetus

I think the mcdonalds codes arent unique, you just get a unique origin code for your email off the dpgamer (double penetration?) website. go toDP Gamer - Entry Formand use one of these codes on a throw away email account and you should get a $10 off $30 code. not worth getting more than 1, who wants to buy games on origin

74YM83
734P22
73458N
73296X
723X93
71619C
69F8D3

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
ty sir this helps since i was impatient and bought bf4 on xbox, gonna pick this up on cyber monday with the pc.

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Christ the 101+ ranks are an eyesore on the scoreboard. I'd rather just have a big purple turd.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Have they made an announcement regarding these new guns you can unlock? Don't really wanna waste my time trying to unlock them if they'll just be patched out again next week.

For the MTAR, does a grenade launcher kill count? Or has to be a hand grenade?

That one looks like the easiest to start with.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I don't understand how there are rank 50 people already on the PS4.
Is there some ezmode lvling bug i'm missing out on? Jesus.

Or is this shit cross platform? So some dude playing for a few weeks on PC or whatever has their progress on the PS4 as well?
either way its pretty gay lol

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
I don't understand how there are rank 50 people already on the PS4.
Is there some ezmode lvling bug i'm missing out on? Jesus.

Or is this shit cross platform? So some dude playing for a few weeks on PC or whatever has their progress on the PS4 as well?
either way its pretty gay lol
think its just them carrying over from ps3 or whatever, got a couple friends who are rank 30-40 and they dont even play much, but they have had it since launch on 360.

Therage

Vyemm Raider
It carries over from PS3, atleast mine did. Love this game though, with the exception of no conquest on PS4 and crashing bleh. Ran perfect on my ps3 though.

*edit* If you can last through a whole game of obliteration on ps4 its pretty ez mode leveling, can get 30-40 kills and other ribbons. Use the big medkit thing on assault if you want ribbons for days.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
why is there no conquest on ps4? this game is sweet i cant imagine with 64 players, cyber monday cant come fast enough.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I've only been playing team deathmatch and domination, I suppose i should try other game types :X Leveling seems really slow just playing those 2 lol
I was playing support for the longest time thinking they would be the medic type, but apparently thats Assault.. *eye roll*

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
something is fucking broken nothing but back to back flood zone on dominatoin for the last 5 maps even if i leave and rejoin a new quick match, leveling is faster on conquest you get more overall points.

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Conquest is good xp, I find obliteration to be better xp though if you have a longer game. Since theres no tickets you can get lots more kills. However wish conquest worked bleh

Stave

Potato del Grande
I've just been playing Domination nonstop on hardcore. Not the fastest leveling. I want to try to get into Conquest or Rush more, but vehicles always piss me off as I like to play infantry and don't play engineer ever.