Battlefield 4 (Frostbite 3)

Bellicose_sl

shitlord
if you wanna increase your exp gain in conquest then make sure you are squad leader and is always changing attack orders around depending on how the battle flows. if one of "your" guys kill a guy at a tagged flag you get 50exp. and if your guys takes a flag you tagged you get 25 exp per squad member that is helping to cap it. it will really add up pointwise over a fight and you can get the squad bonuses going really fast

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hmmm, I just did the assignment for the MTAR (one AR, one LMG, one Sniper, one grenade kill, all in one round), and it didnt give me anything at all?

Not showing up under assignments after a round either... Am i missing something?

Do you need to own premium or something for these to be available?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Hmmm, I just did the assignment for the MTAR (one AR, one LMG, one Sniper, one grenade kill, all in one round), and it didnt give me anything at all?

Not showing up under assignments after a round either... Am i missing something?

Do you need to own premium or something for these to be available?
It is carbine not AR.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, maybe you need to have pre-ordered or something, i've done the achievement and got a kill with every single gun type at least 5 times and nada.... Stupid.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Ugh, I logged in, died, click to change weapon loadouts and crashed, all in under 120 seconds. Maybe it doesn't get along with SLI? I was hoping the patch fixed it....

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gotten lucky, haven't crashed yet, and used to crash literally every other game. Though I did get 2 "cannot join game" errors.

I still hate it takes so long to enter a game and to leave one, all because they have to have origin going, the web browser going and their game client going. So bloated.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Gotten lucky, haven't crashed yet, and used to crash literally every other game. Though I did get 2 "cannot join game" errors.

I still hate it takes so long to enter a game and to leave one, all because they have to have origin going, the web browser going and their game client going. So bloated.
That's not why it takes a long time to load the game. Assuming you have anything resembling a modern computer, which you must if you're running this game, then your browser and origin are using completely negligible amounts of memory and CPU time.

The game itself just takes fucking forever to load the maps.

Golgotha_sl

shitlord
One of the few games that I would actually highly recommend a Solid State install of. Normally you dont get much of a performance boost from an SSD, but cutting down on load times in this game is great.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Anyone else think Zavod 311 is the best map? I have had some epic battles on there. It kind of feels like a bad company 2 map, and I loved those.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Ive gotten to where I love Zavod more than any other map as well. If I see Paracel Storm pop up, I quit out immediately. Cant fucking stand that map. The unkillable boats/helicopters and the anti-sniper storm that people immediately trigger...ugh so much hate. I dig the Hainan Resort a lot as well but could play Battlefield just fine if Paracel or Shanghai didnt pop up.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
The center area of Zavod gets much hate for being a fucking deathtrap though. Die to people I never see in that area more than anywhere else in the game.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I like Zavod and Golmud the best across all the game modes. All of the maps are good for Obliteration, so long as there's a time limit, most are decent enough on Conquest, and most fucking blow for Rush.

I'm kinda excited for them bringing Metro back, just because I want a decent Rush map.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone else think Zavod 311 is the best map? I have had some epic battles on there. It kind of feels like a bad company 2 map, and I loved those.
I enjoy this one and the flood zone one the best. I can play my support and not get screwed by tanks etc. The only annoyance is dedicated scout chopper crew where you need 4-5 AA to knock it out of the sky, if you can get a lock(a good pilot gets super low to the ground to avoid it).