Battlefield 4 (Frostbite 3)

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hate to say it but a lot of the maps suck and are terribly balanced for Rush;

Paracel
Locker
Hanian
Lansing

Only map ive gotten past the first set of mcoms with is on lansing, and that was only because defenders where beyond retarded. Hanian is retardedly unbalanced. Locker is Metro 2.0. Paracel is just too hard.
I refuse to play Paracel on Rush, at least the first stage, unless I'm in a boat of individuals working together over mumble. Other than that, nope. Just nope.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Best rush games I've had were the ones with double or more tickets on them.

Only tried Defure once and it seemed quite fun, but so buggy it was unplayable. No idea if they's fixed it with the latest patches though.

bayr_sl

shitlord
I can't find a single rush server that isnt 75 tickets, even the ones that are 64 players. Makes no fucking sense

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
M320 LVG makes me ctd with a R6025 error.

Also DMRs being 1 hit kill on hardcore is fucking retarded.

Morsakin

As if the 8.4 million XP to 100 wasn't bad enough, I should state that you get one gold pack for each and every level past 50. Christ, this is so casualized it's making my head hurt and re-strengthening my desire for Eugenics to make a comeback.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
As if the 8.4 million XP to 100 wasn't bad enough, I should state that you get one gold pack for each and every level past 50. Christ, this is so casualized it's making my head hurt and re-strengthening my desire for Eugenics to make a comeback.
What the fuck dont you understand about ACHIEVEMENTS?

Killjoy_sl

shitlord
I refuse to play Paracel on Rush, at least the first stage, unless I'm in a boat of individuals working together over mumble. Other than that, nope. Just nope.
This. It feels like the D-Day landing except we're using rubber dinghy's with marshmallow guns against armored vehicles.

Edit: Nevermind, thinking of Hainana Resort first stage

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Not sure I understand your complaint. Too easy? Too hard? I'm honestly just glad you don't have to pay 5 dollars a battlepack to open them...

Morsakin

Not sure I understand your complaint. Too easy? Too hard? I'm honestly just glad you don't have to pay 5 dollars a battlepack to open them...
Too easy; max rank isn't something that should be attainable for all. It has meant "something" about someone (not skill, of course, perhaps that they've put in the hours and should generally know their ass from their elbow) but with such a trivial amount, on top of all of the XP boosts, heh.

I'll just be happy when/if they fix the netcode.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I dunno, only rank 20 and I think I have like 35ish hours in, so 175ish hours to max, that seems just fine. Granted I just play by myself and just join random squads, so maybe I'm not getting the huge exp per game some people are.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Are they seriously keeping the ammo system as is? I thought it was a bug. Stupid to play anything other than the guy with the ammo pack.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Playing Shangi rush when the enemy commader drops a atv onto the collapsed building. I find it and drive off to the fourth set of mcoms and take it up onto the roof of the mall via the elevator. Drive out onto the roof and I see two attackers jacking each other off so I run them both over at the same time.

Everyone lol'd.

Myst

Peasant
I am really tempted to get a BF4 server going. I just can't seem to decide on the Type/size/maps etc. I am thinking HC TDM/Rush with high ticket count, 48-64 Players.