Battlefield 4 (Frostbite 3)

Therage

Vyemm Raider
You have to have the disc in the ps4 for the upgrade version to run. Also I had very rare stability issues on ps3, but they were way more prevalent on the ps4. However since 1.51 I havent had any crashes on ps4, and supposedly conquest is working now. Ill check when I get home.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Is the only option to get a IRNV scope on an assault rifle to get lucky on a battle pack?

I utterly suck at FPS games in general. My KDR must be below .5 and 80% of my kills are me just being clever and finding unwary players and killing them from the back. Getting to the one assault rifle that I did unlock an IRNV for will take me months so I'd rather know now.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If you don't have it for a certain assault rifle, just get kills. Battlepacks for AR's start at 210 and go to 510. So once you've killed 510 enemies with the same weapon you will have unlocked all the items for that assault rifle.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Is the only option to get a IRNV scope on an assault rifle to get lucky on a battle pack?

I utterly suck at FPS games in general. My KDR must be below .5 and 80% of my kills are me just being clever and finding unwary players and killing them from the back.
Ding ding ding. You've hit on the winning strategy in battlefield. If you can't win shootouts at range, just learn all the nooks and crannies of the map and learn how to aggressively flank everyone.

Fadaar

That guy
Ding ding ding. You've hit on the winning strategy in battlefield. If you can't win shootouts at range, just learn all the nooks and crannies of the map and learn how to aggressively flank everyone.
Yeah getting into an open shootout will inevitably end with you dead. Especially with how many sniperfags there are.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Yeah getting into an open shootout will inevitably end with you dead. Especially with how many sniperfags there are.
This. Took me only a month or more, but now I am owning again like it's BFBC2. I in no way have the reflexes of these kids, but goddammit if I can't out smart em.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They fix the bullet bug in a day. Heaven forbid they fix the fucking sound loop crash.

Juvarisx

Florida
Well at least they fixed the crashing on switching weapons on PS4. Also my sound in vehicles doesn't cut out anymore. Any step in the right direction is a good one I guess, but I wont be buying a DICE game again until a month or so after its been out, which is too bad I was looking forward to Mirror's Edge 2

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That shit would piss me off if I was on that team, especially since no one turns after he fires shotgun and pistol rounds unsilenced.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
I really do not like locker, that being said it really doesn't matter what map I am on, I suck at these games but am still having fun tossing C4 on people and vehicles.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
It looks like tonight at midnight Origin will have the game for $29.99, and I have that Mcdonalds code for another $10 which will hopefully stack.

I don't know if this version I am buying will include the China Rising maps on the 3rd. If not, are you PC guys buying the premium package? I saw a thread on reddit that shows how to buy that for $30 US.