Battlefield Hardline

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
rrr_img_93842.png

spronk

FPS noob
it sold really well in europe which is dominated heavily by ps4, vs america where the split is more even. europeans really loved the movie bad boys i guess (who doesnt)

thats why the numbers skew heavily towards ps4 during european prime time and are more even during american prime time

it'll tilt towards PC in the fall when it goes on deep discounts on origin

Xevy

Log Wizard
Neither console has a really solid shooter after the abortion that was BF4 on consoles and the disappointment that COD:AF was. Destiny doesn't scratch the same itch for a lot of people so it's either BF:H or nothing. Also BF:H was advertised probably 75% less than BF4. Most people I know who bought and played it didn't even know when it launched or that it was even a thing.

It's a solid game, though. None of the fucking mortar spam of BF4.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I meant sales of this game. Why did it sell so well on PS4?
PS4 game starvation is my guess. There just isn't a lot out for any console at the moment. Aside now from Bloodborne. And a shit ton of remasters. A lot of mediocre titles so I am guessing some of the folks that own a PS4 will just latch on to anything they can at this point to have something to play.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hi everyone,

Here's a list of many of the changes and fixes we'll have coming in the near future.

As usual, I don't have an exact date for you - that will be forthcoming once we pass Cert and all that other good stuff. Note that there are some issues fixed that are not covered by these notes.

BUG FIXES:
- Fixed a server crash in Rescue
- Increased the character limit in the MapList to support up to 150 maps in a rotation
- You can now set the time limit to 0 and it disables the time limit instead of instantly ending the round in Blood Money
- Various fixes for server crashes with rental servers (multiple issues addressed)
- Fix for the timer in Conquest freezing when the user set the time limit higher than 800
- Fix for MP squad join issue where after the squad leader gets disconnected, a new leader cannot kick members or disband
- Fix for the patch awarded in released game for reaching Rank 10 in the Beta
- Fix for Derailed Levolution where players were teleported to origin of Point B and killed in some circumstances
- Fix for crash if the UI is disabled in the .cfg file
- Fix for Bloodmoney exploit in HH where players could access the money pile through the floor/roof
- Fix on XB1 for players using invite/join on friend after Quickmatching
- Fix for the Uzi's weapon license cost, setting it to the correct value of $50,000
- Fix for X360 players being unable to invite friends while playing Rescue
- Fix for a rare crash in the Customize screen
- All platforms, miscellaneous low frequency crash fixes

GAMEPLAY CHANGES:
- Conquest tickets increased (CQL 999, CQS 600)
- Greatly decreased nearby bullet impact flinch; your aimpoint will not shift from rounds striking the environment near you
- Fixed some issues with FLIR/IRNV
- RPG reduced to 1 ammo from back of cars, with smaller explosion radius overall thus requiring more skill to use effectively
- TDM friendzones have been adjusted for better spawning
- Rescue / Crosshair exploit where players could skip the round start time by hitting START or ESC has been fixed
- Couch health reduced and repair rate decreased to a miniscule amount, making the Couch the one-off it was intended
- Player should no longer Quickmatch into servers with unsupported numbers of players
- K10: Reduce max damage to 33 and min damage to 8
- Saiga and PTR: reduce recoil to bring more in line with Cop faction DMRs
- HCAR and HK51: reduce recoil to bring more in line with SCAR-H and SA-58
- .410 Jury: Increase damage per pellet to become more effective
- FMG-9: increase damage per round to 25 and push out falloff start range to make these weapons more effective
- Battlerifle min damage increased to 25 across the board
- AKM min damage reduced to 24

If your favorite fix isn't listed here, don't despair - we're working hard every day to improve the experience, and we're always listening to feedback. Keep sharing your thoughts and point of view, and continue to engage in constructive dialog with us and each other.

Thanks for playing, and see you on the Battlefield!

Kind regards,
Thad aka @dirtydeathdog
Source

Xevy

Log Wizard
Only thing that speaks to me is the K10 and RPG nerf. Much needed. Probably could fuck with some shotguns too, but that's whatever.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
They need to add some anti-breaching charge thing for vehicles. Hotwire is fun, but you get so many people just sitting in a house with them. Like can't they add something to vehicles that sets breaching charges off before you hit them? like a sonic disruptor or something lol. Make it like the helicopters flares and usable every 30 seconds or so

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Only thing that speaks to me is the K10 and RPG nerf. Much needed. Probably could fuck with some shotguns too, but that's whatever.
Starting carbines are completely worthless right now.

Non K-10 pdws are also shit comparatively.

DMR damage model is from BF4 where the TTK is longer and they cannot compete with the AR lasers currently at any range.

Scout rifle cycles way too fucking fast.

The criminal side BR has a beyond bugged bullet speed value.

I'll admit, I laughed pretty hard the other night watching a cop car chase a Hotwire target with his lights and siren on.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
They need to add some anti-breaching charge thing for vehicles. Hotwire is fun, but you get so many people just sitting in a house with them. Like can't they add something to vehicles that sets breaching charges off before you hit them? like a sonic disruptor or something lol. Make it like the helicopters flares and usable every 30 seconds or so
Do you not have people riding with you spotting/destorying them? or team mate clearing the camp houses?

usually I just drive the lesser known paths, so I barely run into that issue.

Starting carbines are completely worthless right now.

Non K-10 pdws are also shit comparatively.

DMR damage model is from BF4 where the TTK is longer and they cannot compete with the AR lasers currently at any range.

Scout rifle cycles way too fucking fast.

The criminal side BR has a beyond bugged bullet speed value.

I'll admit, I laughed pretty hard the other night watching a cop car chase a Hotwire target with his lights and siren on.
You mean the SA-58 BR? and bugged to make it to good or bad?

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, and it makes it too good.

BF: Hardline Weapon charts (Damage, accuracy, etc.) | Symthic

Look at the bullet velocities. Then look at it with a suppressor on, it's 290fps or so. I think it's supposed to be around 600-ish like the rest of them. The suppressor value is usually ~50% of the non suppressed fps.
Knew something was up when it felt so beyond smooth after some attachements while the others (besides scar kinda) felt like total shit.