Battlefield Hardline

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It looks really good but seriously it should be like 30 dollars. The only way it's worth 60 is if the single player is both long and good. It might be good but I doubt it will be long.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
It looks really good but seriously it should be like 30 dollars. The only way it's worth 60 is if the single player is both long and good. It might be good but I doubt it will be long.
Combined with the fact the servers will shit themselves as par for the course.

Looking more forward to Star Wars, but I am guessing they will have the same online issues they can never fix just like what plagues the BF series.

Fun as hell when it works though.

spronk

FPS noob
its also good/bad that its super easy for a tiny organized squad to completely dominate the game. for the beta at least, the game mode is armored heist. defend your "vault", grab money from the central fallen truck, steal money from the enemy vault. The game ends when all (?) the money is in one teams vault.

With respawning on team-mates and a relatively short distance between money and vaults, it was a bit ridiculous how fast you could move money (500k/person, 5m max money) around, especially since you can use vehicles while carrying money.

i hope they have a lot of game modes though, payday 2 is hella fun in a small team since there is a big variety of PVE missions.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Meh I like the bf series. Always have. I have played both bf3 and bf4 for countless hours so yeah I will be getting this for sure. Not a lot of games out there that can give you so much replayability and hundreds of hours of gameplay.

Btw ut, yes they fixed bf4. It took them 6 mos but they did it. It now feels as smooth as bf3

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I think it'll be fun to play a BF game where there's more 'soft' vehicles and less tanks.

sebur

Bronze Squire
I must have been in the minority with BF4 as after the first month I didn't have any more issues. I do remember my friends dropping in and out constantly so guess I was just lucky. I agree this certainly shouldn't be a totally new 60 bucks game but I also understand why it can't be part of BF4.

spronk

FPS noob
if your game is crashing/hanging every game, try going in and changing the graphic settings. dunno which one might fix it, but i changed it from ultra to custom and set everything at high or lower and not hanging with an audio loop anymore

more i play more disappointing the game is, it feels dumbed down and console-ized too much

Nissir

Lord Nagafen Raider
Played this for a few hours today, and as a big fan of BF4 and APB, I had a lot of fun with it. I doubt the game depth is going to be anything that I would shell out 60 bucks for, esp with Star Wars Battlefront coming out at some point. If you can get into the beta, great have fun with an interesting game type or two, but I wouldn't waste your money.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I think if they some how slowed the pace of the game, it could be better. Just feels like a zerg fest, nothing you do feels significant but I guess that is battlefield.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
i got in today, its pretty fun, alot of chaos. Game runs really freaking smooth.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Played it for an hour tonight, feels like a glorified mod. Not sure it's worth $60
frown.png

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I think if they some how slowed the pace of the game, it could be better. Just feels like a zerg fest, nothing you do feels significant but I guess that is battlefield.
Play on smaller servers.

bayr_sl

shitlord
This is seriously as if someone made a Counterstrike mod for BF4. All of the assets original to this game are worse quality than the many recycled assets from BF4. It's not even DLC quality, let alone standalone game.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Origin must be shitting the bed.. 11 hours for an update?

EDIT: And after ten minutes of 60kbs it jumps to 7.8MBs