Battlefield Hardline

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
I knew you'd get in on FPS sooner or later MR. Street fighter!
haha, I think Planetside has changed my outlook on FPS games. I used to hate them, but i love the massive battles in Planetside. Its just fun. I still play Street Fighter alot too, but i pull away for FPS every now and again.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Got in the Beta for this finally, I'll probably be checking it out this week.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I like the chase aspect of the cops vs robbers thing but it seemed like we couldn't even get close to the money to even start a chase. Just turned into an all out infantry firefight inside a building.

I think they need to turn off player spawns for this one and make it vehicle only.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Just spent the last hour in the armored suv or cop version running people over, worth 60 bucks for me. Still a bit a server lag or whatever it is but seems better than BF4 by about 100 fold in terms of "lag" on a ps4. As any EA/DICE game... buy it 6 months after it comes out.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
this game is shit and an obvious cash grab while trying to get around that "we wont be like cod and release new games year after year" bullshit.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah said that years ago when they came out with that bullshit "game is too complicated for mods" bullshit. What they really meant EA wants to fuck us all in the ass using fiberglass for lube.

Anyone who buys this piece of shit is a moron and only further degrades PC gaming.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
The game is ok, but its not even close to another game to justify purchase. It doesnt even look as good as some of the locations in BF4, but that cant really be judged since its beta and you dont get to see much.

spronk

FPS noob
dont worry im sure the single player campaign will be good

RECKER GO STEAL THAT CASH
RECKER YOU'RE IN CHARGE OF THIS SQUAD NOW GO KILL EVERYONE
RECKER I'M GETTING TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIT

ill buy this when its $15 or less, just like payday 2 play like 3 times and never play again

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah said that years ago when they came out with that bullshit "game is too complicated for mods" bullshit. What they really meant EA wants to fuck us all in the ass using fiberglass for lube.

Anyone who buys this piece of shit is a moron and only further degrades PC gaming.
Here, have a tuconet.

blehh_sl

shitlord
I'm having a blast playing this game, granted its probably not as good of a game as bf4. I've been wrecking people in the Armored Truck.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I have owned:

- BF1942
- BF2
- BF BC
- BF BC2
- BF3 (Premium)
- BF4 (Premium)

After the experience with BF4 and now this bullshit, I will not be buying it. This should be DLC part of BF4 Premium. Fuck off EA.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
That guy is really mad i think i will end up doing what i did with bf4 buying it for 20 bucks on black friday and not getting any dlc
He states to play with friends you are going to have to buy Hardline, if no one buys hardline they will stop putting this shit out. Change EA with your wallet people.