Battlefield V

Cybsled

Right, but hardline becomes the face of BF spinoffs, so squeamish execs go “this shit is costing us tens of millions. Just slap a 5 on it so people don’t think it is a spinoff series, do some BF1 shit, and $$”

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
With that said when this bombs, it will be interesting what the scape goat is. I’m sure everyone will be a sexist gamer. 😜

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
all bullshit aside, just watching the streams this looks like a huge step backwards in terms of graphics, gameplay and maps. just horrible

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't know about you guys but I feel great not having to give these pieces of shit 60$

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm liking the gameplay more than BF1 personally. And you're blind if you don't think the graphics are good.

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob
the textures on maps look really good, some of the maps i played are gorgeous. however, i wonder if the level designers are FPS fans. for example a lot of the maps now have pigeons that fly off when people walk by, which sounds like a cool idea. but they are constantly landing and flying off. if you are a regular gamer you are pretty used to looking for sudden movement and knowing that means someone may be there, but now you have these fucking pigeons and feathers and other shit constantly cluttering up your visual movement and it sorta gave me a headache after a bit

you know what i really wanna play, is world war 3 where one army is all fat gaming nerds and the other army is all twitter leftists

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why does it not suprise me one of the more reviled posters in general is also the sole shitlord pretty much in here defending it lol. I mean I'll give you it's graphics arn't bad though the vehicles seem somewhat meh. I just don't find any redeeming value compared to any other BF including 1 which I thought was pinnacle of more meat grinderey codification of bf.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
the textures on maps look really good, some of the maps i played are gorgeous. however, i wonder if the level designers are FPS fans. for example a lot of the maps now have pigeons that fly off when people walk by, which sounds like a cool idea. but they are constantly landing and flying off. if you are a regular gamer you are pretty used to looking for sudden movement and knowing that means someone may be there, but now you have these fucking pigeons and feathers and other shit constantly cluttering up your visual movement and it sorta gave me a headache after a bit

you know what i really wanna play, is world war 3 where one army is all fat gaming nerds and the other army is all twitter leftists
That's the whole point, and they've been doing that for awhile. Bf4 has it, too.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Jackfrags mentioned the vehicles don't feel so great at the moment, which is a turnoff to me. Part of the main reason I play the BF games is flying/using tanks. Infantry stuff bores me.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Don't know about you guys but I feel great not having to give these pieces of shit 60$

Me too buddy. Me too. In fact, I may not even give them a rental or a $10 sale in a couple months either.

• 1Like

Goonsquad Officer
My staunchest most brainwashed leftist buddy keeps getting up in our PC chat google group talking about how great it looks and how fun the beta is.

though every 5th statement is how he's going to make the blackest most womanest character and make everyone angry.

I tried to explain to him that isn't not about multiplayer avatars but he was back to rambling about how it's the next big game.

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
LOL, even my kid walked up to me last night and said this game is shit.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
yep they love their shooters too.

I have not played it, but he said everything is a broken mess.

Goonsquad Officer
Did you explain to him all the virtue he could harvest to impress the twitter aristocracy if he talks about the game in a positive manner?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Yeah there is a guy I play Rocket League with now on PS4 and while we were playing 2's he was all fired up about the beta, with me telling him I'm not touching it with a 10 foot pole. He went on for a bit about how it's going to be epic.... yadda yadda yadda.... Saw he was playing it...

Came back into Rocket League a bit later.

"What in the ever loving shit did they do to that game!?"

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Some of these companies need a wake up call. And I hope this one wakes them up. From the fiasco of Battlefront2 then this? I hope they get rid of some peeps and bring in some fresh blood, DICE is going to shit. Its Sweden so what else would you expect? I cant even believe their BF games dont feature Muslim ISIS fighters as the playable side yet and US whitey envaders as the bad guys. Or have trannies as the pickable sex.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity