Battlefield V

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The liklihood that EA's stock is affected by one game is unlikely. The entire tech segment of the stock market is crashing, this didn't help, but its not bankrupting EA.

Can't get people to click on your shitty videos with that sort of reason, now can you?

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
This thing must be really taking it up the aaa though. Battlefield 5 deluxe edition and battlefield 1 revolution editioned bundled together on PS store for 34 bucks lol

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
This just popped up when I launched BF4

20181218_200634.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
If you want to buy this and haven’t yet, don’t buy the digital deluxe for the sale price of 39.99. Get the battlefield 1/5 bundle because that version is also the digital deluxe version and is 34.99. More brilliance from EA marketing.

Jive Turkey

Karen
Classic wolf and sheep paradox: everyone wants to be the wolf, not the sheep. They don’t want to die in 1-2 hits, but they want everyone else to die in that many

I never have a problem when I'm killed quickly in first person shooters. What bothers me is when I get the jump on someone, start firing, and they're able to run around a corner before dying.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
If you want to buy this and haven’t yet, don’t buy the digital deluxe for the sale price of 39.99. Get the battlefield 1/5 bundle because that version is also the digital deluxe version and is 34.99. More brilliance from EA marketing.

Interested...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

willzilla

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone else notice one game and you just nailing shots and feeling like a BAMF.. and then game ends, load into the next game (diff server) and the shots you were nailing like Jesus reincarnated look like they hit and not registering and it's like this for the entire game... game ends, meh.. next match loads.. and the same shots.. landing. Lol. Feels like server to server the feel changes quite a lot especially on nailing quick bolt action sniper head shots, throwing knives, etc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.

Don't see it, just a battlefield 1 and titan fall bundle. Have a link?

willzilla

<Bronze Donator>
Sigh.. tides of war.. broke again, lol. First challenge of this weeks tides of war.. stuck on 200 dmg to vehicles.. completed it in the match.. finish match and it now shows like 15% done? Lol.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Shit was going south for sukik sukik and my British team. Out of no where a hero emerged to help turn the tide and defeat those Nazi Cis white males.

62EE0918-BAD2-42BE-A1C6-4EF321682BBB.jpeg

• 2Worf