Battlestar Galactica

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Michael Hogan
An update on Michael.
Back in February of 2020, Michael Hogan slipped and he fell at dinner following an appearance at a Battlestar Galactica convention. The actor went to bed thinking nothing much of the incident, but it led to a brain bleed that caused “paralysis on his left side, memory loss, cognitive impairment and an inability to swallow.” The actor had a feeding tube inserted and has been hospitalized for an extended period, but even if he is able to return home, there has been both a financial and spiritual toll on his family, and extenuating medical costs will be great. This is why hearing hopeful news now is so important.

First and foremost, his wife Susan has now shared an update about the positive direction Michael Hogan’s health has also gone in recent weeks. After nearly a year, things are starting to really finally lookup.

Michael is now eating TWO meals a day! And the food is now minced and not "pulverized" (his word:) Progress!!!! He still has the feeding tube in his stomach, but they only feed him through it for ONE meal. He is in a really good head space! Joking constantly and charming the pants off the nurses.
He still gets confused and doesn't know where he is sometimes - but can easily be jostled back into place. He has such stamina, and determination, it just blows my mind. And he get so much of that strength from you guys.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i decided to rewatch the new series, in prep for this...

man it's impossible to go past halfway of season2 it just goes to shit with the stupid woman president and her drugs and her cancer and her religion

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Thread had no update on the project. Lost it's lead creative back in march 2021.

1631528177915.png

I can't find anything to suggest they got a replacement. This project looks stalled out. Lanx might be prepping a little early.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This is awesome, I wanna join the Space Force now. I hope the Battlestars have Avaya spacephones.

Cybsled

That uniform was basically

"So, any Sci Fi shows that took the military seriously? We need some ideas for uniforms that aren't spandex"

"Battlestar Galactica, the newer one, had some good uniforms"

"Oh ya, that was basically US Navy in Space. Ya, good call. But it needs something more..."

"How about Star Trek symbols on ALL the buttons?"

"You've earned that promotion, Johnson!"