Batwoman

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Ruby Rose talks beatings and ass whippings on set in more detail.
i assume this is all money related. she is nobody anymore and her petty threats are worthless. bitches always fall back on these things when they dont get their way. nothing ever changes.

Cybsled

Maybe it is puffed up, but there are interesting number of actors who have expressed zero interest in coming back for crossovers or cameos

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
CW (and previously WB + UPN) have a pretty long and documented history of treating their stars like dog shit.

All the way back to Smallville, Michael Rosenbaum has talked about how the cast paid for Tom Welling to get a driver because they were making him do so many 16 hour days they were afraid he was gonna die driving to and from set and WB wasn't footing the bill.

Related, there was an actor on, I want to say, Riverdale a few years ago who was in a car accident after a series of very long shoot days.

Pretty sure the reason Arrow ended was primarily Stephen Amell hating the working conditions, as well.

There is a reason the CW can keep shows on the air no one watches, they don't pay for shit, and hit all their deadlines, avoiding overrun costs.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
i assume this is all money related. she is nobody anymore and her petty threats are worthless. bitches always fall back on these things when they dont get their way. nothing ever changes.

That interview and the youtube channel trashing the show/ratings are 100x more entertaining than this mess of a show.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty sure the reason Arrow ended was primarily Stephen Amell hating the working conditions, as well.
It ran for 8 seasons and when he started the show he didn't have a wife and daughter. It's gotta be a lot of work to headline such a stunt-heavy show, and I'm guessing his hours filming for Heels are much shorter.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They beat the fucking tar out that girl because the show sucked

They knew it was uninspiring crap and had to address that during shooting.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
as i said. entitled cunt

Warner Bros said it did not hire Rose for a second season after receiving complaints about her behaviour.

The company described Rose's account as "revisionist history... aimed at the producers, the cast and crew, the network, and the studio".

"The truth is that Warner Bros Television had decided not to exercise its option to engage Ruby for season two of Batwoman based on multiple complaints about workplace behaviour that were extensively reviewed and handled privately out of respect for all concerned," a spokesperson told BBC News.

Rose acknowledged that she "fought people on set", but said this was because she "wanted safety".

She also accused her co-star Dougray Scott of yelling at women on set and "hurting a female stunt double".

Responding to her claims in a statement, Scott told media outlets including The Wrap: "I absolutely and completely refute the defamatory and damaging claims made against me by [Rose]; they are entirely made up and never happened.

• 1Like

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
she said someone on set literally got burns so bad their skin fell off, there is no way that wouldn't be headline news for the paparazi waiting nearby as soon as anyone leaves. I have to think an ambulance rolling up sirens blazing would draw them in like a flame

I assume she's just crazy

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
as i said. entitled cunt

Warner Bros said it did not hire Rose for a second season after receiving complaints about her behaviour.

The company described Rose's account as "revisionist history... aimed at the producers, the cast and crew, the network, and the studio".

"The truth is that Warner Bros Television had decided not to exercise its option to engage Ruby for season two of Batwoman based on multiple complaints about workplace behaviour that were extensively reviewed and handled privately out of respect for all concerned," a spokesperson told BBC News.

Rose acknowledged that she "fought people on set", but said this was because she "wanted safety".

She also accused her co-star Dougray Scott of yelling at women on set and "hurting a female stunt double".

Responding to her claims in a statement, Scott told media outlets including The Wrap: "I absolutely and completely refute the defamatory and damaging claims made against me by [Rose]; they are entirely made up and never happened.

sheeeesh you might be onto something. This "no-yelling" policy sounds ridiculous. She was a terror on set.

1634844015118.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
she said someone on set literally got burns so bad their skin fell off, there is no way that wouldn't be headline news for the paparazi waiting nearby as soon as anyone leaves. I have to think an ambulance rolling up sirens blazing would draw them in like a flame

I assume she's just crazy
didnt she say it was some dude burned his face? yeah, something like that doesnt get ignored, especially by the person who had their face burned off. nobody has come forward to back up her story. and the black chick who replaced her is coming back for season 3. she has no problems with her role. Ruby Rose has a crazy vegan diet and is in no physical condition for stunts or any kind of strenuous activity. i'm sure it sucks for her being labelled as "difficult to work with" and her poor health prevents her from doing minor "action" type of roles, but she needs to own her situation and work on trying to change those negatives. or just open an OnlyFans account and get rich by flicking her bean on camera.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah, WB is crushing this chick. that "difficult to work with" brand is the kiss of death in this industry. maybe she can do Arthouse for the next 20 years.
Alexander J. Baxter, who worked on Season 1 of "Batwoman," told CBR that Rose was the real problem on the set of "Batwoman."

"The production company was professional, dialed in, and in every way fantastic. The crew was lovely, hard-working, and dedicated to countless night shoots, it sounded to be an amazing experience in the making," Baxter told CBR.

"Then came Ruby Rose... She stormed off set, she yelled at people, and whenever she interacted with any of us production assistants, we were disregarded as the trash we picked up. She was a dictator to work for, and having been nothing but a production assistant eager to get into the industry, she made me consider quitting."
In his statement, Baxter said Rose was late for most of her days, did not have her lines memorized, and was rude to the crew. Baxter also said that a friend of Rose's told him she was partying and getting high the nights before she showed up late to work.

"She was a horrible star and made so many of us feel like we were helping make a show for a dictator," He added. "When I read her article claiming that the production was at fault, it infuriated me because having been there, I don't wanna stand by and let her badmouth a company that she tried to screw over. No matter how bad your day, you have no right to be cruel. And season 1 was her reign of cruelty."

Representatives for Rose did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.

The PA did not respond specifically to Rose's accusations that a crewmember received third-degree burns over his whole body during filming or that The CW refused to help a PA who was paralyzed in an accident on set forcing her to start a GoFundMe.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
She must have thought she would come off looking good in the ensuing media storm that she must have known was coming when she started venting about this.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

i think i believe her as everyone on the other side keeps talking about how great the everyone at the show was.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
She must have thought she would come off looking good in the ensuing media storm that she must have known was coming when she started venting about this.
the problem is she doesnt really put herself out there. if she was more in your face she could blow all these accusations off, but since she's pretty low key it looks ike she's hiding. she should have just kept her mouth shut and maybe she would get work again in the next 5 years.

Fucker

Log Wizard
the problem is she doesnt really put herself out there. if she was more in your face she could blow all these accusations off, but since she's pretty low key it looks ike she's hiding. she should have just kept her mouth shut and maybe she would get work again in the next 5 years.
All these turbodykes with the boy haircuts are insufferable people. Someone should have told her you only get to be an asshole if you are making money. Landfills are topped up with the dead careers of intolerables once the box office receipts slow down. Even worse are when those receipts never pile up to begin with.

She's 35 and done for. She'll make VOD garbage no one will see, then 5 years from now she will be put in jail for getting drunk and beating her girlfriend to death with a laptop.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users