BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Academia leans significantly leftist, for reasons I suspect have something to do with reality leaning leftist. Most of the modern, fresh, contemporary academic ideas I'm familiar with, and actively discussed in academia, have moved beyond the trite ideas of heirarchy conservatism structures reality into.

Conservatism doesn't deal well with novelty, progressivism, fluidity and challenges to heirarchy. The result is its gradual ousting from the academic platform in favour of thinkers with a higher tolerance for complexity and abstraction.

What part of "so moronic it's not worth my time" did you think was inviting further attempts to debate it?

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
The burden of proof lies on the accuser, always. I have no burden of proof and owe no one anything.
We've been over this multiple times. What you're saying here is just sophistry and more of your usual tedious pseudointellectual drivel.

You're also very clearly invested in people believing you, so...you're not entitled to that without providing proof.

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
We've been over this multiple times. What you're saying here is just sophistry and more of your usual tedious pseudointellectual drivel.

You're also very clearly invested in people believing you, so...you're not entitled to that without providing proof.
I see the concept of "burden of proof lies on the accuser" flew right over the head here.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You won't understand this B Bodhy , but you are a really shitty Foler knockoff. For all his faults, Kanye brought his A-game to the table with his wildly unbelievable stories of his "accomplishments". And that's what you don't get. We already have the best which makes you just a sad, shitty Aussie version.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
I see the concept of "burden of proof lies on the accuser" flew right over the head here.
No it didn't, and as we've been over countless times - you are the original claimant...which is where the burden of proof lies on you, not on others to prove a negative.

I know you'll just continue to double down like a retard though.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
tell someone to kill themselves again and you're off to camp for a while. fuckin try me too.
By all means,

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

• 1Solidarity

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I think I am done with the Misc, and I am pist off with how it has been managed. Not many people can say they were Misc'n from a plywood box in the middle of iraq in the mid 2000's. Found the place in early 2004 and the rest was history.

The problem I had was I never contributed, I lurked for a long time, never posted, consumed knowledge, back when it had some (lifting, diet, etc.), and then I trolled my absolute ass off since.

Later.

Corrects someone on their/there.

Proceeds to type "pist."

Can't explain that. Well, other than "misc is for faggots."

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Holy shit. The "claim" is that you have a PhD. Your notion that the burden is on everyone else to prove a negative tells everyone that you're too dumb, even by today's joke of academia standards, to have any level of educational accomplishment.

By your logic, you're accusing the person of lying who's accusing you of lying so now the burden's back on you in an endless loop of retardation

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Holy shit. The "claim" is that you have a PhD. Your notion that the burden is on everyone else to prove a negative tells everyone that you're too dumb, even by today's joke of academia standards, to have any level of educational accomplishment.

By your logic, you're accusing the person of lying who's accusing you of lying so now the burden's back on you in an endless loop of retardation

There's only one to settle this.

B Bodhy did you expect Rocky Balboa to lose his first fight vs Clubber Lang?