<Bronze Donator>
Bruce Lee Racism GIF
Found an American Inventor lover

• 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Um, yes, you did cancel me. I posted there initially and my access was revoked.

Spare us the fucking bullshit; you cancelled me, and you'll cancel any other leftist, because you're a fragile piece of extremist shit who needs a safe space where no one ever challenges your hateful and extremist worldview.

Because you don't have the capacity to engage intellectually with any sort of counter-argument. You can't, instead you start squealing like an angry baby if someone has an alternative opinion. This is why you need a safe space, because your cultish worldview can't actually survive legit scrutiny. It certainly can't survive actual polite, gentlemanly discourse.

There's a reason why us leftists are dominating academia and you guys work as low IQ tradies and truckers. There's simply no way you're in any sort of vocation that requires critical thought.

Just LOL at trying to offer any rationale for your cancelling other than you needing a safe space.
1. You're Autralian.
2. You lied about writing a dissertation.
3. You're Australian.

No one gives a fuck about you. Post your dissertation. I would love to analyze the work of such a high IQ academic such as yourself.

Ps.. Did I mention you're Australian and descended from rapists, murders and the other dregs of society?

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
1. You're Autralian.
2. You lied about writing a dissertation.
3. You're Australian.

No one gives a fuck about you. Post your dissertation. I would love to analyze the work of such a high IQ academic such as yourself.

Ps.. Did I mention you're Australian and descended from rapists, murders and the other dregs of society?

Where is your evidence I lied about my Phd? The actual, tangible evidence?

Do you have anything to back up your accusation? Because I don't owe you a fucking thing.

• 3Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Where is your evidence I lied about my Phd? The actual, tangible evidence?

Do you have anything to back up your accusation? Because I don't owe you a fucking thing.
If you really did it, you would post it. Besides, didn't the bros over at the misc. Pay you for the shipping or printing cost or some such and you welched?

• 3Like

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
If you really did it, you would post it. Besides, didn't the bros over at the misc. Pay you for the shipping or printing cost or some such and you welched?
If I did it, I would post it? That presumes two things:

1. I'd be willing to give away my name and contact details.

2. I actually owe you something.

Both of those presumptions are wrong. Someone did reimburse me for the costs of mailing the transcript ( but he got me a book voucher, he didn't send me money, to show I wasn't just going to pinch someone's money), and I showed that guy everything he was promised.

I said I'd show the others if they matched the cost with a charity donation, and they categorically refused. So this fraud thing is dead in the water.

Get your facts straight next time, please.

• 3Moron

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If I did it, I would post it? That presumes two things:

1. I'd be willing to give away my name and contact details.

2. I actually owe you something.

Both of those presumptions are wrong. Someone did reimburse me for the costs of mailing the transcript ( but he got me a book voucher, he didn't send me money, to show I wasn't just going to pinch someone's money), and I showed that guy everything he was promised.

I said I'd show the others if they matched the cost with a charity donation, and they categorically refused. So this fraud thing is dead in the water.

Get your facts straight next time, please.
Jon Hamm Yes GIF

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Spare us the fucking bullshit; you cancelled me, and you'll cancel any other leftist, because you're a fragile piece of extremist shit who needs a safe space where no one ever challenges your hateful and extremist worldview.

Because you don't have the capacity to engage intellectually with any sort of counter-argument. You can't, instead you start squealing like an angry baby if someone has an alternative opinion. This is why you need a safe space, because your cultish worldview can't actually survive legit scrutiny. It certainly can't survive actual polite, gentlemanly discourse.

There's a reason why us leftists are dominating academia and you guys work as low IQ tradies and truckers. There's simply no way you're in any sort of vocation that requires critical thought.

Just LOL at trying to offer any rationale for your cancelling other than you needing a safe space.

Jesus Christ what a whiny American Inventor.

1692326208334.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

ALL of leftism has been beaten to death here over the years. ALL of it has also fallen down. You do understand that this place mostly voted for Obama, twice? You have no argument to present here that hasn't been seen here 100's of times and found wanting every single time. Do you really think you have a perspective that hasn't been seen here before? You don't. Not even close. Because you are a demonstrated moron.

As a result, all you have to contribute is noise and sophistry. Maybe if you had history here, you might get some leeway, but you don't.

But more than that, IMO modern leftism is pure unadulterated evil. Your main platform is advocating for the chemical castration of 9 year olds and being allowed to sell aborted baby parts on the black market.

That I permit anyone here who admits to being on that team is only because I have some last vestiges of sentiment that people can be forgiven. But that wanes by the day, or more accurately, whenever I see your ilk try to justify yourselves.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
No dude, that's not how this works. I don't owe you anything.
Yeah, and no one owes you anything...including belief in your unproven claims. Not that a PhD in some "cognitive Science" BS from Darwin University (lol) is even an impressive accomplishment in the first place.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
B Bodhy if you're unhappy with this forum and its staff, remember it's your choice to be here. There's plenty of other forums you can go to that will help entertain your lust for broken leftwing politics, trans people, and fecalphiliac art.

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
ALL of leftism has been beaten to death here over the years. ALL of it has also fallen down. You do understand that this place mostly voted for Obama, twice? You have no argument to present here that hasn't been seen here 100's of times and found wanting every single time. Do you really think you have a perspective that hasn't been seen here before? You don't. Not even close. Because you are a demonstrated moron.

As a result, all you have to contribute is noise and sophistry. Maybe if you had history here, you might get some leeway, but you don't.

But more than that, IMO modern leftism is pure unadulterated evil. Your main platform is advocating for the chemical castration of 9 year olds and being allowed to sell aborted baby parts on the black market.

That I permit anyone here who admits to being on that team is only because I have some last vestiges of sentiment that people can be forgiven. But that wanes by the day, or more accurately, whenever I see your ilk try to justify yourselves.

you're being too harsh on Fedor Fedor

• 1Pathetic

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Lol, the irony at destroying your own credibility with something that is completely wrong

And so it's clear, I've upset many resident big brains with my left leaning views over the years.

My experiences with online forums, not just this one, have lead me to believe they all end up as echo chambers.

But the above statement is so retarded there's no way anyone should take you seriously which is why you aren't taken seriously here. And why I don't believe you're capable of offering any value here.

The statement is so moronic it's not even worth disproving, which means you are either genuinely that stupid or you're intentionally trolling.

Last edited:

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm

I created an entire department to track and stop fraud and theft at a multi-billion dollar NASDQ company, in my free time. What do you do, again?

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Yeah, and no one owes you anything...including belief in your unproven claims. Not that a PhD in some "cognitive Science" BS from Darwin University (lol) is even an impressive accomplishment in the first place.
The burden of proof lies on the accuser, always. I have no burden of proof and owe no one anything.

Also a timely reminder that you believed shit smearing, tranny fucking, cannibal claims without a shred of evidence nor did you ask for a shred of evidence. So the shifting of burden of proof is also quite hypocritical.
B Bodhy if you're unhappy with this forum and its staff, remember it's your choice to be here. There's plenty of other forums you can go to that will help entertain your lust for broken leftwing politics, trans people, and fecalphiliac art.
The special interest subforums are fine, I post there all the time.

Besides, if I just tucked tail and ran back to an echo chamber at the slightest hint of dissent or disagreement, I'd become the very thing I hate: A safe space needing bitch.
Lol, the irony at destroying your own credibility with something that is completely wrong

And so it's clear, I've upset many resident big brains with my left leaning views over the years.

My experiences with online forums, not just this one, have lead me to believe they all end up as echo chambers.

But the above statement is so retarded there's no way anyone should take you seriously which is why you aren't taken seriously here. And why I don't believe you're capable of offering any value here.

The statement is so moronic it's not even worth disproving, which means you are either genuinely that stupid or you're intentionally trolling.

Academia leans significantly leftist, for reasons I suspect have something to do with reality leaning leftist. Most of the modern, fresh, contemporary academic ideas I'm familiar with, and actively discussed in academia, have moved beyond the trite ideas of heirarchy conservatism structures reality into.

Conservatism doesn't deal well with novelty, progressivism, fluidity and challenges to heirarchy. The result is its gradual ousting from the academic platform in favour of thinkers with a higher tolerance for complexity and abstraction.