BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

RICHSTRONG

Golden Knight of the Realm
Wait? SO this was the immigration site if Misc goes down and so far the only ones who immigrated are Fate/Bodhy?? Holy shit did this site get a raw deal.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Wait? SO this was the immigration site if Misc goes down and so far the only ones who immigrated are Fate/Bodhy?? Holy shit did this site get a raw deal.
I'm the only one who stayed AFAIK. I post in the TV, movies, book and gaming forums. Everyone else who came over left as soon as misc returned. This site was nothing to them but a short dopamine burst.

• 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 user

Bald Brah

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Fleshlight for sale, only used once.

FB_IMG_1711974947817.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

RICHSTRONG

Golden Knight of the Realm
Oh great, i got a retard to the left of me a dick mogger to the right and here I am....just glad Florida ppl haven't further fucked this place up i guess.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fate0311

Macho Ma'am
<Banned>
The natives are already trying to hang Bodhy in the center of town. Apparently, he's a quick hand to read.

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
The natives are already trying to hang Bodhy in the center of town. Apparently, he's a quick hand to read.
They'll never hang Bodhy. The only ones affected by their angry squealing are their poor parents. God, I feel for them, having to clean the squashed chicken nuggets out of the bedroom carpet.

• 1Dislike
  • 1GreNeg

proudmanlet

Lord Nagafen Raider
they have no jurisdiction within the refugee thread. We already claimed sovereign state. plus their too busy being good little german soldiers over in the politics forum.
also you forgot the no homo
Oh great, i got a retard to the left of me a dick mogger to the right and here I am....just glad Florida ppl haven't further fucked this place up i guess.
hehe ty men =]

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity